What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how I have to take the bus today (earlier than my train) as my train does not run to my stop on holidays and the train is running on a holiday schedule today. :(
I don't mind taking a bus.

Thinking how I have to take the bus today (earlier than my train) as my train does not run to my stop on holidays and the train is running on a holiday schedule today. :(
I don't mind taking a bus.

Hmm, not 100% sure of the bus holiday schedule, so guess I'll drive and pay for parking. :(

Edit: decided on free parking and a nice 25-min walk along the riverfront. Now that I saved $11 in parking, should I stop at the mini-golf on my way back to my car & spend $8? And then spend another $5 on a milkshake? This free parking may not be that free. :giggle:

Last edited:
so hot...I got go see daughter in DR fautas..I thinking how hell going stop myself nodding off

thinking of joining Hoichi's secret shroom sect ....

Hmm, not 100% sure of the bus holiday schedule, so guess I'll drive and pay for parking. :(

Edit: decided on free parking and a nice 25-min walk along the riverfront. Now that I saved $11 in parking, should I stop at the mini-golf on my way back to my car & spend $8? And then spend another $5 on a milkshake? This free parking may not be that free. :giggle:
I vote at least for the milkshake! Would be a nice way to end the week and start the holiday weekend. Not to mention console yourself for having to work today when most don't!

(Strawberry please! ;) )

I vote at least for the milkshake! Would be a nice way to end the week and start the holiday weekend. Not to mention console yourself for having to work today when most don't!

(Strawberry please! ;) )

noooooooo big pot of tea tomorrow then:)
had two mins silence today all over country so respectful.now got go see dr fautus,i slipped jd in coke only way get through this play

Too tired for the mini golf plus it was busy and I had a backpack to deal with. Also snacked too much today so skipped the milkshake too :(

:D

"Because you know what unites America? Daisy Duke's ass. There isn't a man or woman alive who doesn't appreciate that work of art."

I'm hoping that Plenty of Fish dating site gives me a great opportunity to meet that special someone.

(Strawberry please! ;) )

i have four strawberry milkshake everyday.....

Thinking that we had a great time at the rehersal dinner tonight. It was amazing seeing all the relatives especially the nephews. So grown up and the sweetest guys ever. Weather is beautiful around 79 degrees today. I even saw fire flies tonight. Hopefully I won't be covered in mosquito bites as the dinner was inside/outside. Tomorrow is the wedding, should be lot's of fun.

I'm thinking about my new car!! Chevy Aveo 2009

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 11
Spent an hour curling my hair before last nights rehersal dinner......learned pretty quickly that humidity does not like curly hair.

What sort of art is daisy duke arse is it euphonium or real art....I thinking in respect to your holiday I had root beer ice cream and cream with cherry on top.thinking I regret it how many calories have I just put on I thinking I don't want think about it

Spent an hour curling my hair before last nights rehersal dinner......learned pretty quickly that humidity does not like curly hair.

Ha, I'm with you there, I'm spending the day being grumpy 'cause my hair is all frizzed up, and there is nothing that gets rid of it but cool dry air. :lol:

Unless you have naturally curly-wavy hair. I like to wash my hair on humid days since I air dry it and the humidity helps curl it. :)

Thinking and wondering if my city's annual Fireworks display will go off...since it was raining all day and the ground is wet. Supposed to start at 9:45.

Thinking and wondering if my city's annual Fireworks display will go off...since it was raining all day and the ground is wet. Supposed to start at 9:45.

Waiting for ours. I think it's supposed to be at 9:30. It's chilly out here. Brr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back