What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it was cut back on sipping a soda throughout the day (for my teeth), cut back on carbs which can cause more eating & doing a slim fast for dinner. And walking.
I'm not a big eater, but will nibble cookies & candy a lot if they're around & in bored or stressed.

Thinking I want get needed mowing done (still have a couple of patches not done from last weekend) this morning as the rain has arrived earlier than I was expecting it. Hopefully the grass will dry quickly tomorrow so I can get some done later in the day.

:wave:Bott- so glad your hand is better!

congrats on your weight goal, Angel!

I enjoy walking out where we live. Hubby got on his bike and went riding a few mornings ago before he went to work - he hasn't ridden it in about 3 years!

Thinking what I'll do tomorrow when off work-

Going to my nephews graduation party today. Looking forward to it, and not. I've been helping my sis get ready for it, but there's been a big family fight between my mom and I so things have been really uncomfortable. Sigh.

Going to my nephews graduation party today. Looking forward to it, and not. I've been helping my sis get ready for it, but there's been a big family fight between my mom and I so things have been really uncomfortable. Sigh.

OMG ! Family dynamics can be messy , I know just what you about having mixed feeling about going to the party . I hope that won't spoil the party for your nephews .

:aw:, sorry, wishing all a good time! :lol:

I hope you have a good time and that your family puts aside their differences if at least for one day for your nephew's sake. It's his day.

Figured out what/who was digging up are landscape.....turkeys, had two big ones and six babies in my front yard. They usually don't come around until fall. So now we have turkeys and baby skunks.

Figured out what/who was digging up are landscape.....turkeys, had two big ones and six babies in my front yard. They usually don't come around until fall. So now we have turkeys and baby skunks.

The skunks dug up a lot of holes in our yard , and the rabbits ate the grass right down to the roots so ground is bare there is only weeds growing in the back yard. It look horrible , if we plant more grass the rabbits will eat the new shoots as fast as they come in. The foxes needs to do a better jobs in hunting for rabbits.

The party turned out well. Everybody was on their best behavior! :)

A hula hoop! will that do the trick? I was never able to get the knack of that thing, certainly couldn't do it now! :giggle:

Belly dancing will help too , women take lesson to get their bellies firmed up and have fun at the same time.

I'm thinking that I wish I had more friends from All deaf on my Facebook buddy list. I've already made friends with few of people here. More people would be nice.

Thinking this fitbit flex device I have the American Heart Society wants you to have at least 10,000 steps a day about 5 miles. I worked out more than ever today and it took me ALL day to hit 10,000 and 5 miles. I don't think the average person walks 5 miles per day. I think you would have to run on a tread mill to get that many steps in and quickly. Nedless to say I am pretty exhausted and will probably we sore when I wake up.

OK, WDYS, lets take a belly dancing class. My belly will be dancing alright, jiggle,jiggle.jiggle! :laugh2:

LOL ! I am going to pass on this . I have to left feet when it come to dancing . My parents won a dance contest once , I guess I didn't get their dancing genes .

a man lives further down road was murdered in Tunis his wife ok and back in UK..Thinking that poor man and wife go for break end up horror story..i will if possible go to his funeral.
makes you shudder when things like this happen and to people you know

a man lives further down road was murdered in Tunis his wife ok and back in UK..Thinking that poor man and wife go for break end up horror story..i will if possible go to his funeral.

Oh, I'm so sorry that someone in your neighborhood was killed in that terrible massacre, just horrid. Made me ever so sad!!

I'm sorry for the loss of your neighbor. What a terrible thing to happen. :(

Thinking about getting my new HAs. DVR has approved to help me, but I still need to pay more than I had hoped (dang timing in getting this well paid job before they approved me). Hope the new ones help me understand others better, especially my manager, though she's been very good about my hearing loss - she hired me, didn't she?

my wedding anniversary 40years no celebrations son don't know I keep it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back