What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anniversary, caz!

Happy anniversary, caz!

thanks,will be celebrating when son back from irland and I have next grandchild which be a girl best prezzie of all little healthy girl due july

well I had two sneaky black Russians..be champers when big day comes

black Russian drink not Russians that black

a man lives further down road was murdered in Tunis his wife ok and back in UK..Thinking that poor man and wife go for break end up horror story..i will if possible go to his funeral.
makes you shudder when things like this happen and to people you know

How horrible . I am sorry to hear this, did they have any kids ?

I'm just about off for the weekend! Our office is closed tomorrow for the 4th so I get to go soon! But home to more sod work. Only 5,000 more square feet to go. About 700 rolls or so. Erk.

But then we'll finally be done with sod.

How horrible . I am sorry to hear this, did they have any kids ?

His body flown back today our town having min silence tomorrow.
.He was one of over 30 brits murdered..When that hideous IS kills people you know it becomes even more hideous that no words in English can describe

RIP Mr Cullen and all the other people who died

.He was one of over 30 brits murdered..When that hideous IS kills people you know it becomes even more hideous that no words in English can describe

:(

I gather his poor wife in an induced coma bc injuries so bad..i only know them to smile at say hi at bus stop that poor family...
my tooth throbbing again and extraction day getting closer my knees starting to buckle..his nurse doing BSL she asked if do bit with her next week she got be kidding

:(

Thinking how are trip started off. First when going through security they said my body was saying I had explosives on me. So, had to be searched again, patted down and finally let me go. Then the plane was totally full but some how our seat assignments had not gone through. Luckily, they got someone to switch seats so that hubby and I could sit together. Long flight, back was killing me. Me and my daughter are staying in at the hotel, ordered some room service, while hubby goes to visit his family. Room is super nice so I hope our stay will be good. When we landed it was a beautiful, cool 72 degrees. I'm missing Marley like crazy though.

Thinking how are trip started off. First when going through security they said my body was saying I had explosives on me. So, had to be searched again, patted down and finally let me go. Then the plane was totally full but some how our seat assignments had not gone through. Luckily, they got someone to switch seats so that hubby and I could sit together. Long flight, back was killing me. Me and my daughter are staying in at the hotel, ordered some room service, while hubby goes to visit his family. Room is super nice so I hope our stay will be good. When we landed it was a beautiful, cool 72 degrees. I'm missing Marley like crazy though.

Ugh, flying is such a PITA. Hope the rest of the trip goes well, have a swell time!

Was it your CI that caused the problem, or did you really have explosives? Teasing!

Ugh, flying is such a PITA. Hope the rest of the trip goes well, have a swell time!

Was it your CI that caused the problem, or did you really have explosives? Teasing!

Maybe she has an explosive personality. :lol:

I was wearing my neck brace so they pull you aside and swipe your hands with something and feed that into a machine. It came up "explosive". So they put me in a private room and searched me. She told me that some lotions can cause this. Hopefully I'm not on a watch list after this.:giggle:

I was wearing my neck brace so they pull you aside and swipe your hands with something and feed that into a machine. It came up "explosive". So they put me in a private room and searched me. She told me that some lotions can cause this. Hopefully I'm not on a watch list after this.:giggle:
Time to start taking the trains. :)

Did they think you were booby trapped? :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back