What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see on news a blind/deaf man was thrown off train onto electric track he ok but nerves in tatters..you have to wonder what kind of human do that to another...not stop thinking about it

That's awful. Did that happen near where you live? You are in the UK, right?

:hmm: A Pasonic Toughpad would be nice to have. They're made to endure extreme conditions, and since I ride my bike a lot, this device would be perfect. Ah, well. I can dream, though.

You can get draft stoppers to put on the floor inside your door. They are filled with something heavy and look like a long stuffed toy.

I have not seen of those around in a long time. Some store use to sell them but the store gone . I know what you mean , some looks like very long dogs , like that one. They were in a card and gift store , we had two stores in our city but they're long gone. No one send many cards out very much today. This is way I will have to use an old beach towel rolled up. I bet my sister could made me one that could like a long wolf , but it would cost $$ send it to me if it was too heavy.

now thinking I may not make it to Denver Deaf Expo afterall. damn you vertigo!

now thinking I may not make it to Denver Deaf Expo afterall. damn you vertigo!

Aw, that sucks. I know you were really looking forward to that. Hopefully you can quickly recover and still make it?

The near heart attack I just had. Left work late and my car alarm went off. No clue why. It finally stopped and then it went off again. I was still sitting in the car. I was so mortified at the noise it was making. My alarm light flashed at me all the way home. It's never done that before. Got home and turned off engine and it went off again. Hubby came out and put the key in the door lock. That shut it up. Don't understand what happened. I've had this car 4 years and this never happened before. I think I did something wrong but I don't know what!

I have not seen of those around in a long time. Some store use to sell them but the store gone . I know what you mean , some looks like very long dogs , like that one. They were in a card and gift store , we had two stores in our city but they're long gone. No one send many cards out very much today. This is way I will have to use an old beach towel rolled up. I bet my sister could made me one that could like a long wolf , but it would cost $$ send it to me if it was too heavy.
Maybe she can make the casing (wolf) with one end open and send that to you. Then you can buy filler, or just use newspaper, and stuff it then hand sew the end.
I made some draft dodgers (no animals) for my doors.

I'm hoping there will not be any issues on certain Metra lines tomorrow. I'm hoping all goes smoothly, and that I get to my designation on time.

Officially divorced - coworkers took me to Twin Peaks the other day. Kinda funny seeing many of the married ones paying cash. Someone made a bet if the bartender's breasts were real. She said yes, then said they should have used the "feel test".

Your car might have a short in alarm system.

The near heart attack I just had. Left work late and my car alarm went off. No clue why. It finally stopped and then it went off again. I was still sitting in the car. I was so mortified at the noise it was making. My alarm light flashed at me all the way home. It's never done that before. Got home and turned off engine and it went off again. Hubby came out and put the key in the door lock. That shut it up. Don't understand what happened. I've had this car 4 years and this never happened before. I think I did something wrong but I don't know what!

Laying here by myself in this HUGE house missing my little dog Marley like crazy. Hubby and family went out for dinner at 8:30. Kind of late to eat for me.

Going to take the train for the first time tomorrow.

Laying here by myself in this HUGE house missing my little dog Marley like crazy. Hubby and family went out for dinner at 8:30. Kind of late to eat for me.

Going to take the train for the first time tomorrow.

Just make sure you be careful getting on one there. The step up is a tad steep, and the step down is, too.

Your car might have a short in alarm system.

That is exactly what I was thinking too the whole way home. I was thinking about how it'd just been in the shop for the rack and pinion repair. Will wait until tomorrow and see if this repeats itself. I'm still not convinced I didn't do something odd, just don't know what.

Thinking that I want to take today off.

I have today off. We are doing a final walk-through with the builder on the house this morning. I had to work long hours yesterday to finish everything at work for the week, though. Normally Friday is my busiest day, so it made yesterday crazy.

Someone who took her ball & went home because some people voiced displeasure with the way she was administering a FB group. She removed 1400+ members from it & closed it rather than hand over the admin station of it to someone else.
I doubt she even consulted with the other admins & "founders" of the group.

How unbelievably hot it is here in my unit. Why did they turn on the heat? Feels like summer in here, cause I'm sweating good, and the fact that it's supposed to get up to 60 today does NOT help.

How unbelievably hot it is here in my unit. Why did they turn on the heat? Feels like summer in here, cause I'm sweating good, and the fact that it's supposed to get up to 60 today does NOT help.

Do you have a window you can open? I remember living in one house that had been converted to two apts. The landlord was downstairs and told us to do that as the liked it warm and knew the heat might rise to be too much for upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back