What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how much fun there's to be had soon. Should be an awesome time. :P

Which color do you have, brown or green? Green looks pretty!
All the Carolina anoles are both colors; they are like chameleons and change color. So, we have both. :)

It's cool to see them change colors. :cool2:

If you are getting a draft from the hall, put one on the door to your unit from the hall.

He may not have used the wrong kind a brackets but the wrong kind of screws. Or they should have been screwed into a stud and he didn't find a stud first.

A Rubber sweep would not work on my door every good with my W/W carpet and I am not sure if we're allow to drill holes into a fireproof door. . I can't add anything on the outside of my door , all the doors have to look alike . :roll:

My sister-in-law has the coolest cat. He is a Himalayan named Apollo. He hides behind the wall stretching his head to look into our room. He weighs 3x what Marley does.

Ah, so that's what they're called. Makes sense now. Well, can you at least ask the guy to put a better bracket for those extinguishers? Don't think sitting on the floor is permitted, because they have to be easily visible, and easily within reach.

He said he brought better brackets but I am not sure when he'll put them up ,the extinguishers been sitting on the floor for a few months now. The guy
asked me if would like him to put the extinguisher up behind the front door , now that would had been a great place. People are always slamming the door wide open that could knock the extinguisher right off the wall .

I saw an oral surgeon today to have a wisdom tooth pulled out, it just started to bother me after all these year . I asked the doctor if my tooth could cause me to have pains in my ear b/c it hurt to put my era mold in.
The doctor said " I should not be sticking things in my ears ." WTF!
I took out my HA and show her what an ear mold was . I really hope this total misunderstanding b/c she is going to be pulling my tooth out and I hope it the right one. I can't put a 'x' on tooth .

A Rubber sweep would not work on my door every good with my W/W carpet and I am not sure if we're allow to drill holes into a fireproof door. . I can't add anything on the outside of my door , all the doors have to look alike . :roll:

http://www.conservationmart.com/p-89-hampton-direct-twin-draft-guard-door-weatherproofing-60190.aspx

http://www.conservationmart.com/p-944-frost-king-self-stick-door-sweep-white.aspx

I do not know anything about this particular vender but thought the photo helpful. I can't think of names but just know I have seen these advertised elsewhere as well.

http://www.conservationmart.com/p-89-hampton-direct-twin-draft-guard-door-weatherproofing-60190.aspx

http://www.conservationmart.com/p-944-frost-king-self-stick-door-sweep-white.aspx

I do not know anything about this particular vender but thought the photo helpful. I can't think of names but just know I have seen these advertised elsewhere as well.

Thank you ! I seen that on TV before and forgot all about them. My neighbor upstairs said he can also feel the cold air blowing in under his door. I felt it today when taking my dog out , I don't think the guy measure the doorway right or hung the door right. I was just talking to my neighbor upstairs and she notice the space too and it's colder in the hallway than with the old door.

That's what I was thinking of when I read about wdys's drafty door. My mom made one for my niece's apartment (she's living off campus this year with a group of girls :P)... she just cut a pool noodle to the correct size of the door then sewed fabrics for them both like what's in the pictures Jane posted. First time she did we had a devil of a time putting the pool noodle IN- too tight so she had to re do it a bit so she could get the noodle in (easier to take out and wash the cover if niece wants to). From what I've heard it seems to have worked out well. I still haven't been down to see her new place :P I think I'm the only one in the family who hasn't (figures...usually the last to know... or never know...)

hoping I can still go to Denver for Deaf Expo on Saturday one way or another. Group of us were going to go, but now a couple had to back out due to medical issues. hum.....!

also... is it Tuesday yet?!?!

hoping I can still go to Denver for Deaf Expo on Saturday one way or another. Group of us were going to go, but now a couple had to back out due to medical issues. hum.....!

also... is it Tuesday yet?!?!

Today's Wednesday. After your Deaf Expo in Denver, mine comes next. :D Totally looking forward to it. :P

That's what I was thinking of when I read about wdys's drafty door. My mom made one for my niece's apartment (she's living off campus this year with a group of girls :P)... she just cut a pool noodle to the correct size of the door then sewed fabrics for them both like what's in the pictures Jane posted. First time she did we had a devil of a time putting the pool noodle IN- too tight so she had to re do it a bit so she could get the noodle in (easier to take out and wash the cover if niece wants to). From what I've heard it seems to have worked out well. I still haven't been down to see her new place :P I think I'm the only one in the family who hasn't (figures...usually the last to know... or never know...)

I just checked my door out and that made it hard to close my door . I guess i will have to take an old towel and roll it up put it in front f my door if the guy does not fix the storm door.

You can get draft stoppers to put on the floor inside your door. They are filled with something heavy and look like a long stuffed toy.

Thinking how much I am looking forward to going to MSD's haunted house next weekend. I miss the Deaf world.

Thinking that I should take it easy tomorrow. There's a lot happening this weekend, and I need my strength.

looks like just 1 friend and I will drive down together Saturday morning for Denver Deaf Expo, instead of going down on Friday and coming back Sunday. Just a 1-day trip, which is fine. I just at least want to go to Deaf Expo! That'll be fun. I'm still going to keep my day off on Friday though, work is crappy haha.

I see on news a blind/deaf man was thrown off train onto electric track he ok but nerves in tatters..you have to wonder what kind of human do that to another...not stop thinking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back