What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your heat been turned down , you aid it was too hot, I would hate that too.

Not sure, but my window is open, however. It's cooled off considerably here in my unit, but I recently applied for another place here in Uptown, so now I wait. I just want out of here, as this does not suit me very well.

Not sure, but my window is open, however. It's cooled off considerably here in my unit, but I recently applied for another place here in Uptown, so now I wait. I just want out of here, as this does not suit me very well.

One of the problems you talked about earlier was preparing meals. What did you and they ever come up with for you?

One of the problems you talked about earlier was preparing meals. What did you and they ever come up with for you?

They've provided a link to apply for a new place around the area. I like the area here, and it's quite comfortable. I have already applied, and hopefully something will come up in the coming weeks. I miss being able to cook my own meals, and am ready to get outta here. Oh, and for cooking? Not much I can really do, as they don't mess around with that rule. My floor is carpet, and my electric skillet would not have made it past the front desk, as they would have confiscated it, and I did not want that happening, as that is a Christmas gift from my parents.

They've provided a link to apply for a new place around the area. I like the area here, and it's quite comfortable. I have already applied, and hopefully something will come up in the coming weeks. I miss being able to cook my own meals, and am ready to get outta here. Oh, and for cooking? Not much I can really do, as they don't mess around with that rule. My floor is carpet, and my electric skillet would not have made it.past the front desk, as they would have confiscated it, and I did not want that happening, as that is a Christmas gift from my parents.

But what are you doing for something to eat?

But what are you doing for something to eat?

Dry foods, and more than I care for. However, I'm hoping that will change before long, and I can resume normal eating again. That's why I've been biking a lot, trying to keep my weight steady, and so far its working.

I hope you'll be able to find a place that you're happy with fast. That is too bad your move did not work out for you. I would hate the having to eat out all the time and not being able to cook my own meals.

I hope you'll be able to find a place that you're happy with fast. That is too bad your move did not work out for you. I would hate the having to eat out all the time and not being able to cook my own meals.

I don't like eating out a lot, either, but I'm hoping that'll be ending before long. I did apply this morning, and as I discovered, I like this area. It's moderately comfortable, and a lot easier to get to the lake from here. :P Think I like this area better, because I can get certain things far easier here than I did in Rogers Park.

I don't like eating out a lot, either, but I'm hoping that'll be ending before long. I did apply this morning, and as I discovered, I like this area. It's moderately comfortable, and a lot easier to get to the lake from here. :P Think I like this area better, because I can get certain things far easier here than I did in Rogers Park.

I'm assuming you are in a situation where you didn't have to sign a lease of any kind, right? I hope your new place (if you get approved) works out so much better for you. :)

thinking mom needs to chill... ok so I didn't tell her I was going to Denver with a deaf friend so she's grumpy about it and wants to lecture me about this... but at the same time.... I'm friggin' 29 years old! I'm an ADULT!

if I could I would kept son in cot until 40....he married with child now and lives as far west as I do east but phone s everyday tx,just tx me from Dublin he will again in few hours from cardif then tomorrow London later in week be from malta,he worries about dad mum now...IT called CARING and family
icon7.gif

I'm assuming you are in a situation where you didn't have to sign a lease of any kind, right? I hope your new place (if you get approved) works out so much better for you. :)

I did sign a lease, yes. I also have to give 30 days notice prior to leaving this place, and I, too, hope I get approved for a new place, and that it'll work out much better than this here. I wasn't happy to be here to begin with, and I made that quite clear. Now they're beginning to realize I desire a better living situation, and they are doing what they can to make that happen.

Are you on a month-to-month lease?

Yeah. I actually have a copy of it here, because I need to change my State ID next week, as law requires that it be changed within 30 days of a move, and Nov. 3 is exactly that-- 30 days. Will be headed downtown, where getting a State ID is fast and easy, so I've heard. Will see that for myself soon enough.

Didn't someone help you find the place you live at now , if yes they should help to move out faster as they gave you bad advice about this place you do not like.

Didn't someone help you find the place you live at now , if yes they should help to move out faster as they gave you bad advice about this place you do not like.

That's exactly what they did this morning-- they gave me a link to apply for new housing, and since the waiting list just opened up today, it shouldn't take long to get one. At least that's my hope. I want to be settled in for the winter, and be comfortable.

thinking should I take asprin go bed got head ache I wondering if it flu jab cause it

Yeah. I actually have a copy of it here, because I need to change my State ID next week, as law requires that it be changed within 30 days of a move, and Nov. 3 is exactly that-- 30 days. Will be headed downtown, where getting a State ID is fast and easy, so I've heard. Will see that for myself soon enough.

Yes, the state IDs are easy to get as long as you have an existing one. I was just hoping you were on a month-to-month lease so you have the ability to get out of the lease easily.

Yes, the state IDs are easy to get as long as you have an existing one. I was just hoping you were on a month-to-month lease so you have the ability to get out of the lease easily.

Oh, it's easy to get out of, all right, just as long as I let them know 30 days ahead of time when I plan to vacate the premises. That's all they ask for, is advance notice that I intend to move out, so they can fill the spot after I do. They're very dependent on our rent, because that's how they're able to operate this place.

brain definitely gone walkabout. I best follow it off to bed

That's exactly what they did this morning-- they gave me a link to apply for new housing, and since the waiting list just opened up today, it shouldn't take long to get one. At least that's my hope. I want to be settled in for the winter, and be comfortable.

Yeah it's a drag trying to move in the middle of winter , I hope you find a new place real soon and that you'll love it.

Yeah it's a drag trying to move in the middle of winter , I hope you find a new place real soon and that you'll love it.

I totally agree. :D that's why they sent me the link as soon as the waiting list opened up. If I am able to get a place before December, that would be dandy. I'm :fingersx: for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back