What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am frustrated with the way paper work seems to get messed up too often in spite of my best efforts and money.
Frustrated with a medical profession that treats symptoms without taking samples to find out what the bug really is.
Frustrated with dental care that does not include looking at the whole body. Frustrated with medical that does not include looking at the patients dental situation.
Frustrated with having an itchy spot on my back where I can't see it or reach it.

I can relate to having spot on your back you can't reach . I got out the shower and notice I had a new 'freckle' right in the middle of my back and I looked closer in the mirror I saw it was a tick! I had to have my next door neighbor take it out of me. GROSS! I agree good dental is importance to your overall health .

Thinking how I should have sent some left overs with my kids this weekend. Too much left and I don't want to eat it but it's so yummy!!!

Thinking how I should have sent some left overs with my kids this weekend. Too much left and I don't want to eat it but it's so yummy!!!

Can you freeze the food ?

I was going to grocery store and while driving through the parking lot I saw a mouse with a baby on it back . I did not know mice carried their babies on their back . It was near some fast food places , I am glad I do not eat at them.

Can you freeze the food ?

I was going to grocery store and while driving through the parking lot I saw a mouse with a baby on it back . I did not know mice carried their babies on their back . It was near some fast food places , I am glad I do not eat at them.

I had made this amazing salad but I mixed the dressing in with it. That had to be thrown out. The cake has fresh strawberries and banana filling with whip cream frosting. It only last a few days. The rest is all pizza. I'm not a big eater and I think hubby is tired of pizza. I usually send the left overs home with the kids but forgot. Time to clean out the fridge.

I can relate to having spot on your back you can't reach . I got out the shower and notice I had a new 'freckle' right in the middle of my back and I looked closer in the mirror I saw it was a tick! I had to have my next door neighbor take it out of me. GROSS! I agree good dental is importance to your overall health .

I hear ticks are being found up here in Alaska now. No deer ticks yet. They are gross little creatures. I am glad you could spot what it was and get it taken out.

Not every has their head swell up to the size of a basketball with a tooth infection. I was shocked to find out the tooth I had taken out was infected several years. It was there to see on old x-rays but they looked at teeth not the placement of roots in the sinus cavity and oh the infection.

I cannot help but wonder how many people are suffering various mystery ailments because of a tooth timebomb in their head slowly taking them down to when the big push can take place and it their life is ruined by autoimmune disease or heart or sleep apnea, etc.

Thinking about the 2015 STL Cards schedule.... several matchups look interesting, and they are:

Cardinals and Cubs

Kansas City and Cardinals

White Sox and Cardinals

Indians and Cardinals

Tigers and Cardinals

Then again, there are the following teams to watch: Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati.

I hear ticks are being found up here in Alaska now. No deer ticks yet. They are gross little creatures. I am glad you could spot what it was and get it taken out.

Not every has their head swell up to the size of a basketball with a tooth infection. I was shocked to find out the tooth I had taken out was infected several years. It was there to see on old x-rays but they looked at teeth not the placement of roots in the sinus cavity and oh the infection.

I cannot help but wonder how many people are suffering various mystery ailments because of a tooth timebomb in their head slowly taking them down to when the big push can take place and it their life is ruined by autoimmune disease or heart or sleep apnea, etc.

I knew a woman that had an earache that would not go away , it turn out she had an infected tooth. I don't think a lot of people realize an infected tooth can cause a heart disease . Insurance companies are out to made money and do not want to pay for more than one thing at a time. Ticks are so bad where I lives that nothing really keep them off pets anymore.

Angel ,that is too bad you could save all your yummy food, it sound good.

Am I the only one that gets political ads related to Alaskan elections all over on here? Most of the politicians up here are a bunch of phony POS that are suckees for any kind of big business trying to subvert the system and steal as much of the peoples money as possible. Pisses me off just seeing pictures of them.

Am I the only one that gets political ads related to Alaskan elections all over on here? Most of the politicians up here are a bunch of phony POS that are suckees for any kind of big business trying to subvert the system and steal as much of the peoples money as possible. Pisses me off just seeing pictures of them.

Actually, no. The 49th Ward political party stopped by the other day looking for me, and I did my thing, and sent them on their merry way. Annoying, yes, but all but a few seconds.

I think he meant he was seeing political ads online while reading AD. That happens a lot- the ads are 'tailored' to what you post about. So if you post about oh.. going to Home Depot- ads will pop up. Or if you post about um.. sex toys you'll get ads for that.

(I don't see any ads :) )

I think he meant he was seeing political ads online while reading AD. That happens a lot- the ads are 'tailored' to what you post about. So if you post about oh.. going to Home Depot- ads will pop up. Or if you post about um.. sex toys you'll get ads for that.

(I don't see any ads :) )

Whoops. I must've misread what he was saying. My mistake. That's what happens when I get distracted by other stuff.

I did not get a sticker saying I voted today. Has anyone gotten one when they voted ? Someone asked where Finlay was while I went to vote.
:(

Maybe they needed Finlay's vote, too! :giggle:

Finlay is dead :( he had cancer , I did ask if I could vote my dog Marty b/c I do like any of the candidates running. Finlay would had know who was the best candidates to vote for.

Maybe they needed Finlay's vote, too! :giggle:

Finlay is dead :( he had cancer , I did ask if I could vote my dog Marty b/c I do like any of the candidates running. Finlay would had know who was the best candidates to vote for.

Maybe they were looking for Finlay not knowing what had happened. You have said you still get people asking for Finlay.

Maybe they were looking for Finlay not knowing what had happened. You have said you still get people asking for Finlay.

Yeah , the woman did not know he was die but it still made me feel sad having to tell people Finlay is done. He was a very well known dog in my small city he went everywhere with me . After he dies I felt like I was missing apart of myself when I went out. There was no big beautiful standard poodle on my left side. I bet anyone that has service dog know what I mean.

http://www.zazzle.com/cant_you_see_im_hard_of_hearing_t_shirts-235618926084706293

I like this T shirt

I did not get a sticker saying I voted today. Has anyone gotten one when they voted ? Someone asked where Finlay was while I went to vote.
:(
I've gotten stickers each time I vote. For regular elections we get full-size stickers, and for primaries we get itsy-bitsy stickers.

I've gotten stickers each time I vote. For regular elections we get full-size stickers, and for primaries we get itsy-bitsy stickers.

I guess my city can't afford to buy them . I got 6 phone calls yesterday from candidates wanting my vote. A lot of candidates had no CC on their TV ads , a few did . I miss the first TV debate for the governor race and was hoping to see all of the candidates on the last debate and the two GOP candidates refuse to do the debates . I have no idea why they did go on TV but I thought was a bad move.

Thinking how crazy popular my type of new car is. Their everywhere!!! Walked out of the vet and there were two others exactly the same as mine. Need to find a way to make mine look a little different in a not so cheesy type of way as my daughter says.

Thinking how crazy popular my type of new car is. Their everywhere!!! Walked out of the vet and there were two others exactly the same as mine. Need to find a way to make mine look a little different in a not so cheesy type of way as my daughter says.

How about a new a license plate frame in your favorite color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back