What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor daughter had four wisdom teeth pulled today. She is at her house with her boyfriend and he is taking good care of her. But he just sent me a message that she is in terrible pain but also super nauseous. Tough situation since I am certain the pain pills are making her ill.

WOW ! That sound very painful . I am surprise they where all pulled t the same time. Poor daughter , could the painkiller be making her sick too?

I got a message from Verizon on my voicemail box telling me to" listen to this message carefully b/c it will only play ONE time." The message was telling me about how to setup Verizon
new voicemail box and it was a rather long message . And there was nothing on my caller ID saying I had 2 calls . By the time I hanged the phone up I had forgotten half of the stuff I was told to do and I do not replay . It had self destruct liked in Missions Impossible . I called Verizon to see why they had set their message so we can't replay and the woman had no idea. I told that they have customers of all ages and some of them needs to listen to it more than one time. I asked to speak to someone else and was told there was and the CEO does not talk customers and I answered back but the CEO will take our money! I was given some phone # to calls if I needed more help and I have to listen to my message at least
3 times to made sure I got the right numbers , and I was not expecting to writing down anything and was not ready . I am thinking of going out and buying an answering machine if you can still buy them. I am sick of Verizon and did not like Comcast .

I put breaking News on poor woman in London her front garden just been beheaded I no get pic out of my head....they put 30second delay on now but did it to late and I saw it

I put breaking News on poor woman in London her front garden just been beheaded I no get pic out of my head....they put 30second delay on now but did it to late and I saw it

:dunno2:

WOW ! That sound very painful . I am surprise they where all pulled t the same time. Poor daughter , could the painkiller be making her sick too?
It's a common procedure. My daughter and TCS each had their four wisdom teeth extracted at once, and I believe my grandsons did, too. I know several other people who had all four done at once.

:shock:

It's a common procedure. My daughter and TCS each had their four wisdom teeth extracted at once, and I believe my grandsons did, too. I know several other people who had all four done at once.

Were they put under?

Were they put under?
Not usually; just numbed. Some might have gotten a "twilight sleep."

I had my wisdom teeth removed in "the old days" when they did two on each side at two different times. I was wide awake.

TCS was awake for his extractions.

I had my wisdom teeth removed in "the old days" when they did two on each side at two different times. I was wide awake.

That's how I had mine done. They got three of them; the fourth refused to budge. It's still there, and not causing any problems.

Oh, boy! Theatre of the macabre in London lives on!

P.S. Bad commentary...sorry

:shock: I will be needing wisdom tooth pulled out soon or later and I paying out of my own pocket so I only having one tooth taken out

I did too. It was a long time ago. Would need to try to look up records for exact year think 1970's or very early 1980's. I had more trouble with turning days and nights around from pain meds making me sleepy at the wrong time. Remember backing off because of that. Stayed with friends for a few days but was working as a bookkeeper and went back to work sooner than they expected as it bothered me more sitting around home.

Most people I know are put to sleep for this type of oral surgery. My daughter was definitely put to sleep. It was a big surgery for her, first one. She is so so so swollen, lots of pain and super nauseous.

Most people I know are put to sleep for this type of oral surgery. My daughter was definitely put to sleep. It was a big surgery for her, first one. She is so so so swollen, lots of pain and super nauseous.

I was so happy to get the IV sedation when I had my 4 wisdom teeth extracted. No way I would have wanted to be awake for that :shock: Hope your daughter recovers quickly!

Yeah , we where not pampered in the "the old days" , I think people where tougher then . They did not have to pay $1000 a year to workout at a gym they got plenty of exercise working and doing yard work by hand.

My regular dentist talked about general anesthesia but the oral surgeon said that surgical grade novocain would actually be easier as the numbness would continue for hours afterward. I took his word for it and that is what was used. I had no complaints from being wide awake otherwise.

Me too. And both my sister and I had retracting jaws so at the same time of removing the wisdoms, they sawed the bone to bring the jawline out forward. (It's secured with wires which I forever have now.) so that day was a double-whammy for me.

Had my top wisdom teeth pulled by my regular dentist at one appt. The bottom ones had not come in enough to be pulled. He also removed one bottom wisdom tooth at a later date. The last one was hiding - must have seen what happened to the other 3 - so had to go to an oral surgeon for that one. All we're done with local anesthesia. This was back in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back