What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
went bird watching on isle skomer l two weeks ago,and the boat i went in went down today 48 people were saved..if i knew how do link you could see...it on bbc wales..i thinking near escape i had

went bird watching on isle skomer l two weeks ago,and the boat i went in went down today 48 people were saved..if i knew how do link you could see...it on bbc wales..i thinking near escape i had

Glad ur safe, Caz!....as for finding the link...no can do as I'm a very bad "explainer"....maybe some other member can help here?

Daughter's oldest friend who had a lifetime of medical problems died yesterday. She was not expected to live past the age of 2. She was hooked up to all kinds of machinery and in a wheelchair. She was in and out of the hospital all the time. She turned 19, she graduated high school a week ago. This past year, she has had multiple kidney and upper respiratory infections, but she still managed to graduate. 1 week later she died. Her father is blaming himself, but it is not his fault. They were having weather issues and the power went out. For some reason, the back-up generator for her bedroom did not come on. There were 3 for her room and none of them came on. The father keeps saying it's his fault, that he should have stayed awake through the storm for his daughter. Not sure what it will take for him to get over feeling guilty.

Oh that is such a sad situation Kristina. As a parent, I can understand how the father feels guilt. Hopefully, in time, he will come to accept that she accomplished a great life goal, left this world with great memories and, perhaps, it was simply her time to rest in peace. My heart breaks for him.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Daughter's oldest friend who had a lifetime of medical problems died yesterday. She was not expected to live past the age of 2. She was hooked up to all kinds of machinery and in a wheelchair. She was in and out of the hospital all the time. She turned 19, she graduated high school a week ago. This past year, she has had multiple kidney and upper respiratory infections, but she still managed to graduate. 1 week later she died. Her father is blaming himself, but it is not his fault. They were having weather issues and the power went out. For some reason, the back-up generator for her bedroom did not come on. There were 3 for her room and none of them came on. The father keeps saying it's his fault, that he should have stayed awake through the storm for his daughter. Not sure what it will take for him to get over feeling guilty.

I am so sorry to hear, the dad will be in my prayers. I can understand what he must going through. It's not his fault, sure hope he has support.

Wirelessly posted

I am so sorry to hear, the dad will be in my prayers. I can understand what he must going through. It's not his fault, sure hope he has support.

He does have plenty of support and I have heard that someone has checked out the generators and the reason they did not come on, was not the father's fault. Seems they were disconnected and the mother found something that the daughter wrote that said she did it. She was tired of it all.

I made 2 pages on my facebook. One is for bikes for sale. The other is for vintage toys for sale.

I don't want to put the links here. I don't want to advertise them here. If you're interested, you can ask me in instant message.

I wonder if I should make more pages on facebook. I'll see if I can keep up with those 2 pages by updating daily. If I can, then maybe I will make more pages later.

I made 2 pages on my facebook. One is for bikes for sale. The other is for vintage toys for sale.

I don't want to put the links here. I don't want to advertise them here. If you're interested, you can ask me in instant message.

I wonder if I should make more pages on facebook. I'll see if I can keep up with those 2 pages by updating daily. If I can, then maybe I will make more pages later.

It sounds good. Start with small things to do, so you will feel comfortable then add more pages or not.

Deleted as I should never have said it.

Last edited:
Unbelievable this AM...saw the biggest yellow stripped cat I've ever seen...waking across my patio....walking sort of like a Leopard.....my own Cat was sitting and watching it behind the glass door, along with a kitten I'm babysitting....

Now I know why my Cat won't go out late evening anymore!...He's scared to death....:giggle:..Dunno if it's a stray or not...but was one mean-looking feline!

Wirelessly posted

"Bawling" I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!! 6 day vacation ends tonight. Now I have to work my 5 days through out the weekend. Noooooo!!!

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Unbelievable this AM...saw the biggest yellow stripped cat I've ever seen...waking across my patio....walking sort of like a Leopard.....my own Cat was sitting and watching it behind the glass door, along with a kitten I'm babysitting....

Now I know why my Cat won't go out late evening anymore!...He's scared to death....:giggle:..Dunno if it's a stray or not...but was one mean-looking feline!

Sure it wasn't a Bobcat or Panther?

maybe after I will pause php after later no much,

I think wise focus on work important key I goal. I presentation CYNC how what is happened on find out tomorrow deaf community prepare!

Whether I should eat my cheese, or my 1/2 eaten cookie, or more sunflower seeds. Can ya tell I'm on a bad food kick this morning? :lol:

:giggle:
Whether I should eat my cheese, or my 1/2 eaten cookie, or more sunflower seeds. Can ya tell I'm on a bad food kick this morning? :lol:

LOL I am in the same boat as you. some and each of those food. why not.

Wirelessly posted

Sure it wasn't a Bobcat or Panther?

A Panther?....:shock:....:laugh2:...Oh no!...Bobcat?...Don't think so either....It was a BIG cat...didn't see any collar at all...probably a Tom Cat.....A Cat that big seems to feel "entitled" to come on any other pets territory....sort of snubbing his nose and saying..."don't like it?....then do something about it!"....:giggle:..My own cat is big (but sort of "chubby")...he's neutred and just a pussy!....Still won't go out late evenings, and he enjoyed it so much before....and he still keeps "on guard" at the glass door....but know for a fact....he ain't gonna go out there until he feels it's perfectly "safe".....MY son said he needed to show him some UFC moves...

A Panther?....:shock:....:laugh2:...Oh no!...Bobcat?...Don't think so either....It was a BIG cat...didn't see any collar at all...probably a Tom Cat.....A Cat that big seems to feel "entitled" to come on any other pets territory....sort of snubbing his nose and saying..."don't like it?....then do something about it!"....:giggle:..My own cat is big (but sort of "chubby")...he's neutred and just a pussy!....Still won't go out late evenings, and he enjoyed it so much before....and he still keeps "on guard" at the glass door....but know for a fact....he ain't gonna go out there until he feels it's perfectly "safe".....MY son said he needed to show him some UFC moves...

Bet it was garfield. :lol: I showed your post and my son said, "JUDE!" i said, " yeah i am thinking the same thing" Our kitty Jude who passed away last year, and he was the similiar looking as garifield who loves to eat.

did he take a picture of cat???? i want to see the kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back