What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking about "where" to put this 72'' Phillips flat screen TV !...Already have a 46''....my 18 yr. old helped some people move, and it took 3 days to do so....He said they had "nobody" to help them as not one of their friends showed up......And my son is so good hearted....ahh well...it really paid off!...They gave the TV to him...Unbelievable!...and it works great.

Not gonna sell it....just might have to store it if I can't find a place for it.

I have some space at my place if it is taking up too much room!

Made it to Vancouver; almost time to get to working. The weather is kind of drab, but a welcome change. After all the plane time, I'm happy not to be stuck in a small space and get fresh air.

Hmm, just noticed that the way I hold a Coke can, my fingers don't cover the name on the left side. I'm wondering if they pay attention to line up the logos and the hole or if it's just a coincidence. Are the lefties ignored?

-holding off on making a post in case someone browsing AD today can help me-

I currently live in CA but driver's license is in PA. I don't intend on changing residency until I get a job because I still have an OVR case open in PA - OVR knows I'm in CA and they are fine with it and want to close the case when I have job. I tried to sign up for IM relay and they don't like the fact that I have a CA address and PA driver's license. How do I get around this, pretend I still live in PA? I'm wondering if it is consider a crime to lie about address... (I already sent an email explaining this and they have not responded - they responded to my earlier emails very promptly).

I'm tempted to make a new AIM screen name and start over... anyone deal with this?

Sorry for the momentary thread jacking!

Dont change your address, just explain to IMrelay that you only go there for a temporary and dont know if you would stay there longer. Or you can use significant others address if no choice.

Thinking of my SIL. His heart surgery is tomorrow. He went in for pre-op work, met w/surgeon and then found out he'd be admitted today because he still needed a CT scan and they couldn't schedule one w/o pushing back the surgery time unless they admitted him. He didn't get to give his son a pre-op hug :(

Speaking of his son...I'm pooped. I took care of him most of today at his other grandparents house and it is not child proof by any means. My house isn't either, but I don't have as much stuff, especially knick-knacks for him to try to get into. His other grandmother was there part of the day (I was asked to babysit because she had an appointment today).

Oh, and while I was away for the day, I got two calls about jobs I was submitted for. One was to let me know the client wants to do a phone screen later this week and the other was the acct mgr wanting to talk to me before he contacts the client for feedback on my resume so he will have info to help him sell me to the client.

alots of working worst serious. I am busy on no time on I prepare soon soon

no problem I am fine normal. thinking figure out busy see figure out after neurlogist see find out don't know what is happened issues!

Hmm, just noticed that the way I hold a Coke can, my fingers don't cover the name on the left side. I'm wondering if they pay attention to line up the logos and the hole or if it's just a coincidence. Are the lefties ignored?

It's done on purpose. They spend a ton of money studying things like that. I just tried it with a Pepsi can and it's the same:laugh2:

see silver snail trail and it stops you know birds or animals not got it so where do snail go no hiding place..i looking at a few of them now

Am thinking about "where" to put this 72'' Phillips flat screen TV !...Already have a 46''....my 18 yr. old helped some people move, and it took 3 days to do so....He said they had "nobody" to help them as not one of their friends showed up......And my son is so good hearted....ahh well...it really paid off!...They gave the TV to him...Unbelievable!...and it works great.

Not gonna sell it....just might have to store it if I can't find a place for it.

*chuckles* We have a 55" rear projection and it's heavy to move that thing, lol. It was free from an ex roommate. I'm waiting for that thing to die but it still wouldn't. We have it for about 3 years now but that TV is made in around 2004.

Thinking that this is one of those weeks where the weekend can't come fast enough.

Set it up outside (with good weather protection) and have outdoor movie nights for your neighbors.
If you have neighbors who "just don't get it" about deafness, turn off the sound & just use the CC.

Well....we set up the TV in the living room and I can see the CC's from the kitchen....:giggle:...One of my friends joked that she was gonna move in.....My 46'', gonna get it into my bedroom and set it up there, altho' I'm not the type to stay in bed and watch TV.....But I will be able to work at my desk (computer) and watch TV at the same time so guessing it all will turn out good.....

Wirelessly posted

One more day! Summer vacation starts :)

Just when I found out a temp-to-perm job has been put on hold (was supposed to have a phone screen), I get an email for a Video Interview for a direct hire position. First time for everything, I guess. I have 3 days to prepare/do the interview. Will need to testout my neckloop with the netbook. Should work fine. A FB friend just offered to do Skype with me to test it out. :hmm: do I remember what my skype id is and how to use it. Only used it once, back in 2009 when my daughter was working at WDW at Christmas time.

I'm wondering why more people don't make their cats sign? I would think that cats would sign "open window" and "close window". That way, cat would tell you to open windows so that they would surprise you with gifts. Or maybe they just want window closed when they sleep. It doesn't seem hard for cats to sign those 2 things with their paws.

I'm wondering why more people don't make their cats sign? I would think that cats would sign "open window" and "close window". That way, cat would tell you to open windows so that they would surprise you with gifts. Or maybe they just want window closed when they sleep. It doesn't seem hard for cats to sign those 2 things with their paws.

Are you sure you want those "gifts" ? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back