What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about pizza job shift today.. hope not too many batches and also tonite's hockey game game 2 LA Kings vs Chi Blackhawks.. good thing went grocery shopping yesterday to get some snacks.. ahh... beautiful day, sunny as well but not ready to do some cycling long distance yet as I wanna make sure my right knee is good enough to hand short distance cycling... ..

I'm thinking its weird what you find after years of stuff being put up somewhere and forgetting about it ... I just found a Australian $5 bill a friend sent me from years ago just now along with some Timtams and Vegemite ... too bad I don't have any Timtams now those were good but the Vegemite tasted like tar lol :laugh2:

That was brave of you to even try the Timtams or Vegemite after that many years. :lol:

Thinking that I might as well go to bed but don't want to miss the games.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking about pizza job shift today.. hope not too many batches and also tonite's hockey game game 2 LA Kings vs Chi Blackhawks.. good thing went grocery shopping yesterday to get some snacks.. ahh... beautiful day, sunny as well but not ready to do some cycling long distance yet as I wanna make sure my right knee is good enough to hand short distance cycling... ..

Go Kings! In time, you will be back cycling . It's actually good therapy for you knee in moderate riding.

Go Hawks!!! May the better team win.

Right now I am thinking, with great excitement, of the fantastic news my brother text me about an hour ago. He told me he had just purchased two tickets (one for me!) to tomorrow night's Miami Heat game against the Indiana Pacers at the American Airlines arena. It's the seventh and final game of the Eastern Conference series. The winner moves on to the Finals against the San Antonio Spurs and the loser goes home.

If you were capable to see me right now you would see me doing cart wheels and back flips. What great news!

Go Heat! My hometown team shall win. Book it! :wave:
_

again crazy overwhelming to job crazy times pressure! 1 months successfully increase almost hard work effort!

I'm thinking about how I hate it that I chose to go to Northern Illinois University and not RIT/NTID or Gallaudet. If I did go to either schools, I would not be spending my Friday and Saturday night alone. Life sucks!!

I'm thinking about how I hate it that I chose to go to Northern Illinois University and not RIT/NTID or Gallaudet. If I did go to either schools, I would not be spending my Friday and Saturday night alone. Life sucks!!

Why are u alone? Did the hearing kids reject you?

Why are u alone? Did the hearing kids reject you?

There were about 20 deaf students at that time. Not exactly the best way to make friends. I don't think many deaf people will be happy having only 20 deaf students on a large campus.

Lots on my mind. Know I've been a jerk more often lately, but really do try to be a good person. My kids are moving away in a couple of weeks. Most likely 4 hours away. Have a feeling court order child support is in my future. Not that I mind supporting my kids financially as well as being their parent; I already do these things. Just know that once courts are involved things will be tense. I'd like to keep the kids, but not all of them are mine, so it'd break them apart. Not in a happy place tonight.

Also thinking about my standards and my ego being a bit out of check lately. Think I've been judgmental and too critical of people. So working on turning my attitude around.

Lots on my mind. Know I've been a jerk more often lately, but really do try to be a good person. My kids are moving away in a couple of weeks. Most likely 4 hours away. Have a feeling court order child support is in my future. Not that I mind supporting my kids financially as well as being their parent; I already do these things. Just know that once courts are involved things will be tense. I'd like to keep the kids, but not all of them are mine, so it'd break them apart. Not in a happy place tonight.

Also thinking about my standards and my ego being a bit out of check lately. Think I've been judgmental and too critical of people. So working on turning my attitude around.

My ex hubby took my daughter away from me and moved 3,000 miles away 3 years ago...since then, I haven't been the same person to my coworkers and acquainces...I became more of a bitch to those who start petty drama. I have withdrew socially from my co workers and only trust 4 of them. I want nothing to do with large social groups anymore.

Pls don't worry about others as u probably need to focus on your healing first.

My ex hubby took my daughter away from me and moved 3,000 miles away 3 years ago...since then, I haven't been the same person to my coworkers and acquainces...I became more of a bitch to those who start petty drama. I have withdrew socially from my co workers and only trust 4 of them. I want nothing to do with large social groups anymore.

:hug:

Wirelessly posted

Your daughter is growing up and eventually have a mind of her own to come home to you, shel90, hang in there, girl!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of my new challenge! Starting USANA 5 day detox!

wait for patient for coming soon take few take long listing for mir migrance soon MR x-ray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back