What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on? ((HUGS))

oh no I am good but my mind isn't :lol: Last weekend I was in a CDI training and did pay attention to the presenters for the whole weekend. During my childhood years, either I wasn't pay attention in the classroom, chatting with friends in the classrom or a day dreaming.

Wondering what my son is doing or where he is...supposed to have been home around 6'ish from his job.....his dinner is very cold....gonna call around since he's 3 hours late...Feel it might just be the weather...since a lot of bad thunderstorms have hit and traffic all backed up....

Wondering what my son is doing or where he is...supposed to have been home around 6'ish from his job.....his dinner is very cold....gonna call around since he's 3 hours late...Feel it might just be the weather...since a lot of bad thunderstorms have hit and traffic all backed up....

does he have a phone> hope he will come home soon.

Wirelessly posted

I invested in my health, just bought the detox USANA kit to lose weight. I am at a plateau that needs a breakthrough , pray for me :)

I want people to know that they're not alone if they got bitten by a cat or cats. I have been bitten by cats and survived to talk about it.

I want people to know that they're not alone if they got bitten by a cat or cats. I have been bitten by cats and survived to talk about it.

oh I've been bitten in the ass by a dog few weeks ago and I've lived to tell about it. I think I rather get bitten by a cat than a dog :ugh:

oh I've been bitten in the ass by a dog few weeks ago and I've lived to tell about it. I think I rather get bitten by a cat than a dog :ugh:

While dog bites can be larger and more deadly, cat bites are more infectious. If you get deep cat bites, you will need antibiotics.

I'd rather be attacked by a dog than a Cat.... Cats can do some really serious damage with their claws...and thankfully, never had one attack me, only "hiss" and growl at me....Got nipped in the butt by a loose German Shepard once...I ran like the wind and hollaring "Sit...Sit"!.....Luckily, the owner was running after the dog and caught it....

While dog bites can be larger and more deadly, cat bites are more infectious. If you get deep cat bites, you will need antibiotics.

yea i have been meaning to ask VETS but i often forget. Do i need to take an antibiotic?? often my two baby female kitties who are 2 yrs old, and stil love to play, scratching with their shapr clawas, and i still get cuts on my hands. My oldest kitty is not doing it anymore and an old fart kitty. the second older kitty dont do that. but two baby female kitties do. Should i see doctor for getting antibiotic they all are indoors. BUT baby kitties just came home lesss than two years ago from outside that they lived on the street.

yea i have been meaning to ask VETS but i often forget. Do i need to take an antibiotic?? often my two baby female kitties who are 2 yrs old, and stil love to play, scratching with their shapr clawas, and i still get cuts on my hands. My oldest kitty is not doing it anymore and an old fart kitty. the second older kitty dont do that. but two baby female kitties do. Should i see doctor for getting antibiotic they all are indoors. BUT baby kitties just came home lesss than two years ago from outside that they lived on the street.

Better safe than sorry IMO ... a friend's cat had kittens a couple years ago and she had to be put in the hospital for 2 weeks cause she got some kind of virus in her blood from a kitten scratch ... but they were out door cats though ...

You would know immediately if your cat scratches/bites are becoming infected. It only takes hours for the bite/claw area to get red and swollen. (I'm writing from experience! :lol: )

Considering that I have 5 cats, I'm very careful with this. I keep Bacitracin in stock at home; it is a very good topical antibiotic that can ward off a real infection.

I usually put peroxide on my cat bites/scratches. Then, if it needs a bandaid I'll put some antibiotic gel on it to.

Believe it's called Cat Scratch Fever....and outside cats get Feline Leukemia also...not sure if it can be spread to humans...??....

The kitten I am babysitting for (but believe my friend isn't coming back for it!)...was found outside in the rain, not over 2 weeks old (guessing)...very small kitty...now feel it's approx. 2 months, but still very small....was born wild, and all black...(a girl, named Brandy)....so we do give it a lot of human interaction and the kitten is still somewhat wild....Our older cat Mr. Sid takes care of that tho'....:giggle:

been on train for some hours and i noticed all the cows sitting down yet it lovely day and no rain expected, do they know something the Met office dont

I think I'm dragging today ... went to sleep around 4am and got up at 7:30 ugh I need a nap !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back