What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day in Canada. I don't want to go back! And not just saying that to avoid the crappy flight. Made a couple of nice friends and really enjoyed the visit.

Thinking about the newspapers I saw yesterday. Mom went through her trunk, forgetting we filled it with my stuff and not hers. In here are newspapers from the few days and the day of JFK being assassinated and also from the first walking on the moon. They are in excellent condition and it's the whole paper from the day, not just the article or story.

Last day in Canada. I don't want to go back! And not just saying that to avoid the crappy flight. Made a couple of nice friends and really enjoyed the visit.

The weather in North Carolina is pretty good right now ... a little windy but sunny in the 70's and suppose to be good like that for a few days ...

Thinking that it doesn't feel like the end of May with this weather. Feels like late November.

thinking about booking for a 15,000 feet parachute jump

thinking about booking for a 15,000 feet parachute jump

go for it you only live once ... had a friend do it and loved it .... personally i think its odd to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft :D

Thinking how beautiful the weather will be for this long weekend. Each year Memeorial Day weather is so drastically different. Low to mid 70's here. Now need to find something fun to do.

Am working on finishing off my garage. It is all drywalled. About 2/3 way through mudding and taping. I don't mind this work at all. It just takes a bit of time. I get to talk all to myself! I carry on pretty decent conversations with myself, if I may say so.

Am working on finishing off my garage. It is all drywalled. About 2/3 way through mudding and taping. I don't mind this work at all. It just takes a bit of time. I get to talk all to myself! I carry on pretty decent conversations with myself, if I may say so.

That's OK, Alley....:lol:...just as long as you don't "answer yourself"...nothing to worry about!....:lol:

Pssssttt....(I do it all the time).

what did both of you talk about? :lol:

^^^^Regards posts above....hope you didn't signing to yourself and there are someone nearby who can understands what you are saying! Lol!

If they do, tell them you are rehearse for scene in a play.

Thinking about watching the Matrix movie. Dunno. Never seen it, but for long time I've resisted it (because Colorado High School shooters watched the movie few weeks prior, and, um, the movie had something to do with Zion).

Feedback?

Get over that argument, those idiots would have done that movie or no movie. See the Matrix. It was fun, it was exciting and I loved the woman that played the oracle, part I and II...not sure about the third. I thought the directors were a tad weird myself.

Laura

Hi, I am David and meet my Imaginary friend George!! =)

Yeah I actually did have an imaginary friend named George when i was a kid. My mother told me I used to talk in my normal voice and change my voice to sound like George. One of her best friends asked who i was talking too. Mother told him that I was talking to myself. He was like 'No, Seriously who is he talking too'. My mother goes 'his imaginary friend George'. LMAO

Thank god I don't do it anymore... hahaha

But I have had ex-girlfriend told me, I talked in my sleep. Oh god I hope i didn't say something that pissed her off. hahahaa

^^^^Regards posts above....hope you didn't signing to yourself and there are someone nearby who can understands what you are saying! Lol!

If they do, tell them you are rehearse for scene in a play.

Nah, my husband has seen me talk to myself all the time. I can't get away with it anymore. :giggle:

The story I have to write in ASL for my final project in my ASL class. It is hard when I am just learning ASL. I love to write stories, but I have to make it very simple because of my limited Signing skill. It is proving difficult because of that lol. I keep writing stories, but then I am like "I can't sign all that." So I have to start over and try to make something more simple.

Thinking that it doesn't feel like the end of May with this weather. Feels like late November.

Just wait. We're expecting August weather by end of the week.
I'm glad I didn't take the blanket off my bed yet & still have the space heater in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back