What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the only meaning. It can also mean I know how the person feels, or went through something similar. Now, I do not mean to be offensive, but she had a rough week, and I meant to say that I had been there before, in her shoes. People say that I slept on a dictionary, because I can define words far better than the average person can.

Okay go back and reread my post. You see that I realize what "I feel ya" means. That's not the part I was telling you were misusing.

The word you misused was literally. I was just trying to help you out. But I'm thinking now........never mind. Carry on, just keep misusing it. I don't care.

Thinking.......morning comes sooooo early. Let me rephrase. Mornings come tooooooo early.

That's not the only meaning. It can also mean I know how the person feels, or went through something similar. Now, I do not mean to be offensive, but she had a rough week, and I meant to say that I had been there before, in her shoes. People say that I slept on a dictionary, because I can define words far better than the average person can.

really? literally?

That was my fault. I was distracted. Normally I don't make a mistake like that. However, you would be surprised at how many words I can define without ever looking at a dictionary-- it's quite a collection.

Nothing to sneeze at. Most people can define words without looking at a dictionary. I know I can- from reading a great deal growing up and into adulthood.

If you are as smart as you say you are- try out for Jeopardy.

On second thought- maybe not-- they'd run screaming...:hmm:

Someone just posted about going to a bar for 'happy hours' , there where no happy hours at my house when my dad drank. Are people really happy getting drunk ??? I never been drunk in my life .

I hope that you aren't still using money orders.

You say that you want to learn how to manage your money but you don't want any suggestions about how to do it.

Can your Threshold counselors help you set up a savings account? Do they offer classes on money management?

Keeping all your money in your wallet isn't safe or wise. Be very careful that no one knows that you do that.

If there are any people in his household that use Alldeaf too they very well could had seen this too.

that how hitler and starlin did it....stick with proportanal reprisation,it not perfect but best you going to get and accept some one voted will be idiot to some and genius to others(yet to find genius politician)I sure one out there
icon7.gif

This is why some cities and towns are having people show an ID with photo before you vote. People are stealing other people vote.

Someone just posted about going to a bar for 'happy hours' , there where no happy hours at my house when my dad drank. Are people really happy getting drunk ??? I never been drunk in my life .

Yeah, there are DPHH---Deaf Professional Happy Hours in all over USA.

Chicago has something like this, but I forgot what they call it. I believe it's called Duppies.

I'm hoping that I would get more friends if I stopped teaching cats to clap and deaf ferrets ASL. It would be nice to get more friends on Alldeaf that I can get to know in person.

There is a cat here in neighborhood thAt if you say "pray it will get on two paws and the other two will be put kinda together. Maybe from there he cAn learn to clap.

You've never been to bar either? Of course people, lots of people, are really happy getting drunk. Waking up the next day with a hang over not so much ;)

But FYI,not every time you drink do you necessarily get drunk.

Actually happy hour isn't "get shit faced" time. Oh some may, but most people that go out for happy hour just stop at the bar with friends/coworkers and have a beer or 2 after work on their way home. A beer or two is not going to get you drunk. Even little bitty tiny me can have one beer and not be drunk.

Me.....I'm thinking the AD app is being really pokey.

Thinking how much hassle of moving... Updating the addresses for the bank, post office, and all those bills.

thinking about pile of washing in machine was put on wrong setting now got wait for it finish and start again.Wasted hour cos someone no read instructions properly.VERY IRRITATING as I want watch master chef

Bubble wrap, duck tape, and odd parents:

So is it illegal to wrap you kids in bubble wrap? The same son who got the pen stuck in his head yesterday, fell into my rose bushes today?! So, can I bubble wrap him or should I just duck tape him to a wall? :D Ah bumb it I will give him a hug and send him off to play and keep the duck tape for future injuries. :)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Thinking should we make a new part for this thread?

I am thinking of the big Cinco de Mayo birthday Zumba party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've never been to bar either? Of course people, lots of people, are really happy getting drunk. Waking up the next day with a hang over not so much ;)

But FYI,not every time you drink do you necessarily get drunk.

Actually happy hour isn't "get shit faced" time. Oh some may, but most people that go out for happy hour just stop at the bar with friends/coworkers and have a beer or 2 after work on their way home. A beer or two is not going to get you drunk. Even little bitty tiny me can have one beer and not be drunk.

You are DEAD wrong! I been to bars a numbers of times . I had posted a number of times my dad was an alcoholic and so was his dad etc. My ex brother is one too. Alcoholics runs in my family so I made the wise chose to never drink . I wanted to be the one that stopped the abusive pattern
so my child could have better childhood than I had . And I am very proud that as a woman I was able to break the abusive cycle that been going on in dad family for generations and I did this by not drinking. I gave my daughter a great gift 'a safe childhood ! And there is nothing you are RR can say or do to take this away from me. I just find it hard to put 'happy' and drinking in the same sentence.

You asked, I answered, get over yourself. I didn't try to take anything away from you. You lol you're reading waaaaay too much into it.

Was I supposed to say...... No, no one is happy when they're drunk? Was that the right answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back