What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you-- literally. I've had rough weeks before, and I know they can wear out a person pretty good, so if you're feeling that way by now, I can understand that.

Off note your cubs scored, smile. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I don't want my vacation to end

Thinking it's nice to relax and to have a break from stress from the past weekend. Finally relocated to a new place and getting everything organized. Finally have my Comcast back since staying at a friend's who use DSL which I dislike due to dropped connections.

I feel you-- literally. I've had rough weeks before, and I know they can wear out a person pretty good, so if you're feeling that way by now, I can understand that.

Mark, I have to tell you what literally means. I just cannot let you go around using that word like that. Literally means, exactly as something is said/stated.......as in NOT metaphorical.

When you say "I feel ya" that's metaphorical, it you didn't actually feel/touch her. It just means, I understand, I've been there, blah blah, bit it's metaphorical.

"I feel ya, literally" means you actually feel something, touch something.

Mark, I have to tell you what literally means. I just cannot let you go around using that word like that. Literally means, exactly as something is said/stated.......as in NOT metaphorical.

When you say "I feel ya" that's metaphorical, it you didn't actually feel/touch her. It just means, I understand, I've been there, blah blah, bit it's metaphorical.

"I feel ya, literally" means you actually feel something, touch something.

That's not the only meaning. It can also mean I know how the person feels, or went through something similar. Now, I do not mean to be offensive, but she had a rough week, and I meant to say that I had been there before, in her shoes. People say that I slept on a dictionary, because I can define words far better than the average person can.

I'm hoping that I would get more friends if I stopped teaching cats to clap and deaf ferrets ASL. It would be nice to get more friends on Alldeaf that I can get to know in person.

I am thinking about camping camping camping camping camping camping. Hurry up April 16th!

Think that Amtrak goes through Ottumwa. If it was on my husband's day off we could actually come down there and do lunch. :)

Amtrak does go through Ottumwa, but late at night, I think, at least westbound. I will only go through the SE corner of Iowa on my westbound trip but will go through Iowa on my eastbound train.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

That was my fault. I was distracted. Normally I don't make a mistake like that. However, you would be surprised at how many words I can define without ever looking at a dictionary-- it's quite a collection.

businessman_clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back