What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't use money orders anymore. I use my bank now. And as for money management-- I believe there is something offered by Thresholds. I'll have to ask my contact person for the AAMC, though.

And nobody but staff will know about it.
So, you don't need to keep the account at Western Union.

I hope AAMC can help you.

So, you don't need to keep the account at Western Union.

I hope AAMC can help you.

Even better-- there's the monthly meeting scheduled for next week Friday, and barring any unforeseen setbacks, I intend to be there.

Portland, Eugene and Salem have Deaf Community there. I am sure there are other smaller cities that does have some deaf people living there. But, those 3 cities have more deafies living there. Maybe you could arrange a plan to go there and visit for few days to observe.

Yes , I would love to do that. My friend has a house there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking I now know why daughter is wheezing first asthma attack and I been wheezing..news says the sand storm from Sahra has met the pollution in Europe and now lots of us not well..i have to ask myself what are we doing to the planet

If I had a jettle, I'd have my tea in no time at all. :'(

ChicagoBlue2 said:
Saavik said:
Well, I have a new idea, never been thought of before.. If you vote once, the candidate gets only one vote, if you vote twice, they get two.. Vote 89 times and you get your friends to do it, you can ensure your candidate will win!
That is the very definition of voter fraud. It's illegal and a felony.

She was being sarcastic and/or joking. Or at least that's how I was reading it.

Funny, ChicagoB is worse than me in taking things way too literally....

Not everything is illegal or a felony.

I prefer motorised prams and 60 MPH mobility scooters as of today..lol

Now off for some cake-o-matic feasting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lft51kJdDxc

She was being sarcastic and/or joking. Or at least that's how I was reading it.

Funny, ChicagoB is worse than me in taking things way too literally....

Not everything is illegal or a felony.

Perpetually sarcastic I am.

It's only illegal if you get caught... :shock:

I guess we are going to Chicago in October. We haven't seen my husbands family in way too many years. I already am worried about what to do with Marley:-(

I guess we are going to Chicago in October. We haven't seen my husbands family in way too many years. I already am worried about what to do with Marley:-(

Do you have time to drive and take Marley with you?

Do you have time to drive and take Marley with you?

I wish that was an option, but it's just too far. I don't travel very well. Hubby does not want to take Marley since we will be going out a lot and such. I'll figure something out by then.

Inasmuch as I love animals...they can tie you down...last year, was planning a 6-800 mile trip to see some relatives. My doggie does real well on trips...but the relative said "no way is a dog gonna be in my house!"....:roll:....so I cancelled the trip. She got angry and said..."well, not everybody loves dogs"....so I told her that if my doggie was not welcome...then I was not welcome.

Inasmuch as I love animals...they can tie you down...last year, was planning a 6-800 mile trip to see some relatives. My doggie does real well on trips...but the relative said "no way is a dog gonna be in my house!"....:roll:....so I cancelled the trip. She got angry and said..."well, not everybody loves dogs"....so I told her that if my doggie was not welcome...then I was not welcome.

Thks for the "likes" girls...still makes my blood boil to this day!....Being the only deafie in a family that doesn't understand deafness at all....or our Love for our Pets.....isn't a good feeling all the way around.

Unless they are like super allergic to dogs them i would understand but other than that no really.

Unless they are like super allergic to dogs them i would understand but other than that no really.

She just doesn't like animals....period....Some people are like that, so I did respect her wish and didn't go....:giggle:..my doggie goes everywhere with me.

Maybe we will pass each other as I head to San Francisco in Oct. maybe we should meet at Botts'. :giggle;

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Maybe we will pass each other as I head to San Francisco in Oct. maybe we should meet at Botts'. :giggle;

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Think that Amtrak goes through Ottumwa. If it was on my husband's day off we could actually come down there and do lunch. :)

Okay what is with this week. Everyday I have seen a doctor for someone in the family. Monday my husband, tuesday me, and now we have another er visit. I really hope this week changes. My 11 year old fell out of bed with a pen just n his pocket and it stabbed my 8 year old in the head (nothing major) just the metallic tip of the writing part of the pen. The story seems really iffy, so we are not taking a chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Okay what is with this week. Everyday I have seen a doctor for someone in the family. Monday my husband, tuesday me, and now we have another er visit. I really hope this week changes. My 11 year old fell out of bed with a pen just n his pocket and it stabbed my 8 year old in the head (nothing major) just the metallic tip of the writing part of the pen. The story seems really iffy, so we are not taking a chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I feel you-- literally. I've had rough weeks before, and I know they can wear out a person pretty good, so if you're feeling that way by now, I can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back