What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of how much time I'm going to need to work on getting all these old 8mm tapes onto my computer so I can edit them and make DVDs for family.... uuhhhhh.... yay. Am gonna try to get DVDs made up/done for Christmas presents. will look forward to semester being done with at the college so I'd have more free time for video editing!

Oh yeah, your legs will KILL you but it's the sign it's working! :D Damn, I could use a hot tub myself... sounds amazing! :D

I am definitely going to make ice skating a regular activity now since my son is obsessed with it. He skated for the first time last Sunday and Friday night was his 2nd time. He can already "speed" skate without falling down now.

Thinking and praying for the people who lost their homes in central Illinois due to the tornado. Several people have been injured. The tornado touched and passed through my town, but I am fortunate my house is still standing and my family is safe. Keep your thoughts and prayers for the other families in desperate need of help, thanks.

I don't know why I have the song "I'm too sexy" stuck in my head... WTF man.... I haven't heard that song in..... Good lord, ages..... MAKE IT LEAVE!!!!! :run:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk]Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube[/ame]

Thankfully my CI is not in, and I can't not hear that. ^^^^^^^^ But thanks for reminding me and getting it stuck in my head again.... :doh:

Thankfully my CI is not in, and I can't not hear that. ^^^^^^^^ But thanks for reminding me and getting it stuck in my head again.... :doh:

Your quite welcome my friend anytime :D

I don't like ice! It's cold! I can't ride my motorcycle in ice... The other day I took my bike to work and it got down to 62.... Holy crap it was cold riding home! :(

Not that kinda ice ... my exwife used to call me Ice sometimes cause I could be a cold SOB if someone pi$$ed me off ... the way some around here have been acting lately I'm starting to get that pi$$ on them attitude again ...

Thinking that I don't like it that I spend more time with my coworkers than with my family. I prefer my family over them.

Thinking that I don't like it that I spend more time with my coworkers than with my family. I prefer my family over them.

I agree!! I enjoyed spending my time with my family last weekend, away from our home, and computer. We spent at the resort for two days, swimming in the small water park and mountain coaster. It was the worth the quality time with family! Its nice to getting to know our babies better without distraction. We agree that we will do that again next year during the late fall. :)

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about adopting a rescue bulldog, she's gorgeous!

Thinking about one of my neighbors....:shock:...her hubby kicked her out because she was doing drugs (crack) for 3 weekends at her sister's house....:hmm:....I did notice she drank a lot.....but she seemed really nice to me....goes to show we never know anyone until we live with them.....and her hubby was a real nice man....

Thinking about one of my neighbors....:shock:...her hubby kicked her out because she was doing drugs (crack) for 3 weekends at her sister's house....:hmm:....I did notice she drank a lot.....but she seemed really nice to me....goes to show we never know anyone until we live with them.....and her hubby was a real nice man....

I spent most of yesterday watching the show "Cops" there was a marathon of them. I was cleaning and watching tv in between chores. Crazy what people will do on drugs. So, so many of the people the cops stopped to question said they were "going into the military" as if that would stop the cops from finding the drugs.

Thinking about tonite's class.. last class of the semester at college for me.. and then graduation... hope I get a good passing grade for the last course! should be good...

I agree!! I enjoyed spending my time with my family last weekend, away from our home, and computer. We spent at the resort for two days, swimming in the small water park and mountain coaster. It was the worth the quality time with family! Its nice to getting to know our babies better without distraction. We agree that we will do that again next year during the late fall. :)

So glad that I will be spending more time with family than coworkers this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back