What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thiking I only have one more week to do my 25 page essay on stress and that I have to make a powerpoint in the topic of the legal ways of execution of inmate sin the u.s. and all my other hwk. at leats I will be busy!

I am thinking that I forgot that I am jewish x_x (not by religion but by blood)

2014 is just around the corner....

Wirelessly posted

I didn't hear from the people who want to do the home visit. It's been over an hour, I hope no one is hurt or anything. I will find out later.

I'm hungry, wishing I had some of those leftovers at my house.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
I'm hungry, wishing I had some of those leftovers at my house.

Land of the leftovers is here. But with 4 teens out of school. It will be gone by tomorrow. If you hurry you might make it in time.

Wirelessly posted

Land of the leftovers is here. But with 4 teens out of school. It will be gone by tomorrow. If you hurry you might make it in time.

Mine were history yesterday. Only 2 teenagers and hubby.

Part of how much leftovers there are is governed by how much was made in the first place!

Still eating some of the left-overs this evening....:giggle: my Doggie really loves Turkey....and my oldest boy took home the big bowl of Banana Pudding.

Since I didn't have any leftovers, I made a Swanson turkey tv dinner. Not quite the same. Haha

Thinking about my grandpa and my daughter. :(

Thinking about how I will get everything done before Christmas. Last year I had a broken leg so we couldn't go anywhere. This year lot's of fun stuff. I'm going to try to go to the mall tomorrow and get some gifts bought.

BUT why oh why do so many people have December birthdays. Hard enough thinking of Christmas ideas, but birthday too.

Thinking about how I will get everything done before Christmas. Last year I had a broken leg so we couldn't go anywhere. This year lot's of fun stuff. I'm going to try to go to the mall tomorrow and get some gifts bought.

BUT why oh why do so many people have December birthdays. Hard enough thinking of Christmas ideas, but birthday too.

I have an idea but it really depends on the individuals involved — both you and who you are giving to.

If the person you are giving to is someone that you are giving both birthday and Christmas to, how would one more valuable present go over? In other words combine what you would spend on birthday and Christmas on one more valuable gift.

More people are born in Sept. My family had 4 birthdays in Sept and my dog Finlay birthday was in Sept. too. I would have to buy presents for 4 people and one doggie.

Thinking how strange it is that my sister-in-law has already deleted her Facebook account under my brothers last name. They just separated. She was a big part of the family for seven years and now we're not going to speak to each other????

Getting cold here in sunny California. Dropping into the 20's at night this whole week. Now that is cold!!!!

Am thinking about this young guy at the ENT's office today....He was HOH...and the Intrepretor was for both of us at the same time...his appt. was 15 minutes earlier than mine. When they came out, he left to get a Hearing Test...and the Intrepretor said..."Oh, WOW!"...The ENT was telling him about the CI...and he verbally shouted...."HELL NO!"

Thinking how strange it is that my sister-in-law has already deleted her Facebook account under my brothers last name. They just separated. She was a big part of the family for seven years and now we're not going to speak to each other????

Hopefully it's not personal and she's just coping. Maybe reach out and hope you get an honest answer about it. I still get along OK with my ex's family, but it does seem weird at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back