What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones on Friday nights now gives me something to look forward to on Fridays! Bones, then Raising Hope. excellent.

well definatly bed for me..tv got signers always this time in the morning irritating so late...night all,my thinking stopped not sure it will sleep though

Bones on Friday nights now gives me something to look forward to on Fridays! Bones, then Raising Hope. excellent.

Yeah , I saw Bones tonight , I guess it replace another show that was taken off the air. The new Ironside show was taken off the air after only 4 shows.
I knew it was not going to last long.

The field behind my condo is being dug up and I can feel the shaking and vibration in the ground , it feel like an earthquake is happening most of the day in my condo. I wonder if this would made my dog Marty nervous . He been wanting to be near me more now.

A friend of mine pretty much ruined the surpise. Seems my boyfriend is going to propose and she cogratulated me a little ealier. But woo!!!!

I am thinking I am incredibly dreading my monthly visitor and I just ate a snickers bar. SO ruined my diet.... back on the bandwagon Monday! :roll:

I am thinking I am incredibly dreading my monthly visitor and I just ate a snickers bar. SO ruined my diet.... back on the bandwagon Monday! :roll:
Oh gosh..oh no!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that monthly visitor is not nice. and I want chocolate now... oo and thanks!!!!

I'm thinking of the training session I am going to later today. Will be interesting as I was asked to come, but I don't have a key piece of equipment. A service dog in training. Also, I hate going to malls, but this will be an experience.

Thinking I may be getting a smartphone soon. My phone's battery discharged quickly yesterday after having charged it the night before so I went online to see what phones were available for upgrading to (been eligible for an upgrade a few months now). Saw where Verizon changed it's plans, again. If I changed my current plan with the current phones, I'd save $10 a month. And if I replace my phone with a smartphone, it's now only $10 more (before it would have bed $20 more). My daughter, who's married to an Apple guy, says they have an iPhone 4 they can give me. Of course now my phone is behaving itself so I'll think Bout this. Have read that Apple phones don't always play nice with the ComPilot.

Thinking I may be getting a smartphone soon. My phone's battery discharged quickly yesterday after having charged it the night before so I went online to see what phones were available for upgrading to (been eligible for an upgrade a few months now). Saw where Verizon changed it's plans, again. If I changed my current plan with the current phones, I'd save $10 a month. And if I replace my phone with a smartphone, it's now only $10 more (before it would have bed $20 more). My daughter, who's married to an Apple guy, says they have an iPhone 4 they can give me. Of course now my phone is behaving itself so I'll think Bout this. Have read that Apple phones don't always play nice with the ComPilot.

Another thought is a new battery for your current phone. That is if you are still happy with it and the only problem seems to be not holding a charge as long.

A friend of mine pretty much ruined the surpise. Seems my boyfriend is going to propose and she cogratulated me a little ealier. But woo!!!!

is it a yes:D.....i thinking i got rid of bags of crap and still my place not look tidy....stuff not needed or seen in years and i put it back just incase i need it.or chuck out replace with more crap..is this a woman thing or human thing,i ponder for few hours:giggle:

An early congrats!

Wondering if ice skating is better exercise than jogging.

Wondering if ice skating is better exercise than jogging.

Actually yes. Rollerskating, ice-skating or anything like that is far better exercise as it requires you to work more muscles and is still good cardio. :P The more ya know. :D

Actually yes. Rollerskating, ice-skating or anything like that is far better exercise as it requires you to work more muscles and is still good cardio. :P The more ya know. :D

My legs feel like lead...I cant wait to go to my brother's place tonight to use their hot tub.

My legs feel like lead...I cant wait to go to my brother's place tonight to use their hot tub.

Oh yeah, your legs will KILL you but it's the sign it's working! :D Damn, I could use a hot tub myself... sounds amazing! :D

I don't know why I have the song "I'm too sexy" stuck in my head... WTF man.... I haven't heard that song in..... Good lord, ages..... MAKE IT LEAVE!!!!! :run:

I am busy all the times overwheating to crappy heavy ouch.. I am alots of really uneasy :P
I am really busy busy soon project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back