What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I didn't realize six miles can make me sore. I did race 10k and it was fun! I had previous concerns before going to ER. Everything is ok and did well at the race.

My brothers and sisters, well not josh because he already lives here, and not jake because he's in Afghanistan, and my Aunt Gayle have flown in for my Grandma's funeral. My Aunt Gayle list all her teeth. I'm thinking about how it is to speech read a toothless person.

Funny though, she used to know ASL, she worked at a school with Deaf and kids with other problems, years ago. She was asking if I wanted to learn, and was giving advice to find out where. She says she doesn't remember much though. See, if you don't use it you lose it, and this woman made a living using it everyday. How anybody would be expected to remember enough of it to be useful if it taught mandatorily in grade school I have no idea.

thinking about having a rest, but i arent getting any, my mum is here and vaccuming my house like mad, i kept telling her NO, but she insists...rme....when am i getting a break??.

thinking about having a rest, but i arent getting any, my mum is here and vaccuming my house like mad, i kept telling her NO, but she insists...rme....when am i getting a break??.

Whys the vacuum bothering you? You're deaf right? You have the option not to hear it :D

Whys the vacuum bothering you? You're deaf right? You have the option not to hear it :D

its not that simple...if i turn off HA the tinnitus would creep back in and play stupid music much louder...

When you get to work and one thing just snowballs and you KNOW the rest of your work week is just going to BLOW A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it will, I can already feel this is going to be a sh**ty week.... That's what I'm thinking about.

When you get to work and one thing just snowballs and you KNOW the rest of your work week is just going to BLOW A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it will, I can already feel this is going to be a sh**ty week.... That's what I'm thinking about.
doesn't sound nice...I really hope thigns go better then what you expecting

My work week is already off to a shitty start. I cant wait until Friday. I don't know why some people at my work want the power to control everything when it is not in their positions to do. My boss was soooo angry and frustrated and I totally support her 100%. Some of the people who are doing this power play are being ridiculous.

My work week is already off to a shitty start. I cant wait until Friday. I don't know why some people at my work want the power to control everything when it is not in their positions to do. My boss was soooo angry and frustrated and I totally support her 100%. Some of the people who are doing this power play are being ridiculous.

Oh you have to love getting to work on Monday and already counting the seconds until Friday. Hell, I start counting the seconds until Friday on Sunday night! :laugh2: Actually, I do love my job most of the time, but when I came in today and every single thing just slapped me in the face.... And you just KNOW it's going to be a terrible week.... Oh yeah, that's definitely this week. I'll be counting down for you too! :D

Everyone is getting sick, including my hubby. I haven't had a cold or flu in more then ten years. Keeping my fingers crossed and my kisses to myself.

Everyone is getting sick, including my hubby. I haven't had a cold or flu in more then ten years. Keeping my fingers crossed and my kisses to myself.

How did you do that? Not get a flu in 10 years? You must share your secret!!!

I don't recall ever having the flu.
I used to get colds twice a year, but my recent cold, which was a mild one, was about 2 years after the previous one.
Guess I've already contacted 99% of the cold viruses in my 57 years. :dunno:

Thinking .. wondering rather ... if I'll get burnt again for helping someone today ... again ... but didn't have much of a choice hate seeing stuff happen to someone I care about ...

I feel ya.... Been burned a lot of times.... Hope it doesn't get you this time. :(

Oh you have to love getting to work on Monday and already counting the seconds until Friday. Hell, I start counting the seconds until Friday on Sunday night! :laugh2: Actually, I do love my job most of the time, but when I came in today and every single thing just slapped me in the face.... And you just KNOW it's going to be a terrible week.... Oh yeah, that's definitely this week. I'll be counting down for you too! :D

Thank goodness I love my teaching team. I just wish that one co-worker would just go away and all would be good.

I missed work on Friday due to being sick and just missing one day really makes me get behind with everything. I feel like I cant afford to miss work. It sucks with the kind of job I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back