What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking I cant believe it is 27 degrees out there with no snow. I feel if it is gonna be that cold, then it should snow. lol

Gross 27 degrees I'd DIE! :ugh: I think about moving out of state all the time for seasons but then I think about the winter and that cold cold weather.... NO THANKS! :ugh:

Gross 27 degrees I'd DIE! :ugh: I think about moving out of state all the time for seasons but then I think about the winter and that cold cold weather.... NO THANKS! :ugh:

Most of the time it is about 35 to 45 degrees here in the wintertime which isn't too bad. Just a cold front came through last night. It is supposed to go back up to the 50s and 60s starting tmw.

Most of the time it is about 35 to 45 degrees here in the wintertime which isn't too bad. Just a cold front came through last night. It is supposed to go back up to the 50s and 60s starting tmw.

Think I could deal with 45.... but I'd still be in a THICK coat.... My poor motorcycle would go un-ridden though. :(

Think I could deal with 45.... but I'd still be in a THICK coat.... My poor motorcycle would go un-ridden though. :(

my minimum temp to ride is 40.... 35 maybe but about 30 min max. all thanks to my heated jacket and grips.

A little worked up over medical insurance and doctors in general. I hate going to doctors, and finally wound up going to one after 5 years. Wound up being admitted to hospital. I was there for one night and one of the line items on my claims is Inpatient Hospital - $17778! Insurance only allows $5410, but still. It must have been when I sent back the beef tips for a chicken sandwich.

And we got our insurance rates for next year. No only does the cost go up by $50-80 pay period, the deductibles went up hundreds of dollars, too.

under 30 degrees I will be in a pissy mood. I dislike wearing the fat jacket.

A little worked up over medical insurance and doctors in general. I hate going to doctors, and finally wound up going to one after 5 years. Wound up being admitted to hospital. I was there for one night and one of the line items on my claims is Inpatient Hospital - $17778! Insurance only allows $5410, but still. It must have been when I sent back the beef tips for a chicken sandwich.

And we got our insurance rates for next year. No only does the cost go up by $50-80 pay period, the deductibles went up hundreds of dollars, too.

Youre not alone, totally disgusted with insurance myself as well...evil just pure evil

Indeed hes too thin but im sure that he will gain some weights eventually.

he got a new face for me.

tumblr_mu5gh35zZc1rjn473o2_250.gif

tumblr_mtctq9tibi1qa7ksro2_250.gif

My younger daughter is flying to Ireland to see my other daughter. Wish I was healthy enough to go with her. She is traveling by herself which bothers me a bit. My older daughter is going to Germany in December and Spain in January. Spain is actually a field trip for her Environment Science and Law class. I am happy they have the chance to travel.

it is kidding to me. I figure out see how plan do nurse soon on next to week so possibles longer next week . i expect to nurse soon as soon they handle cut medication. :( it is no idea what I do think so how figure out limit restrict

Everyone is getting sick, including my hubby. I haven't had a cold or flu in more then ten years. Keeping my fingers crossed and my kisses to myself.

Have You Ever Shared a Toothbrush? | AbiDoc

Are you keeping everyone toothbrushes in one container? If yes , give each person their own cup to keep their toothbrush in and only use your own cup or buy paper cups and use them when you have a cold.

You're not the only one worked up about medical insurance , look at the mess Obamacare is.

How did you do that? Not get a flu in 10 years? You must share your secret!!!

Other than a case of walking pneumonia in 2002, I have not had a cold, flu or anything like that in close to 20 years. Minor sniffles, but they turned out to be allergies.

I'm thinking too many people are butt hurt now a days by stupid crap, and I really don't care! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back