What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that I am not looking forward to voting Tuesday . The candidate I wanted to vote for did not made the cut. People voted the other new candidate because of this his last name. I am thinking of voting for my dog Marty !

I'm a Texan now :) staying with my parents for a bit til I get all situated. He gave me a key to the house today on a key chain that says Texas, it's all official now ;) well maybe that's when I get my Texas drivers license :D

Was it like mexian style tacos? Cuz then there is thing like taco bell that claim to sell tacos.

I am thinking I am crazy putting down money on a small trailer park with no trailers in the middle of nowhere.
Men up here often do outrageous and stupid things when they retire. I always said I would not do that no way. At least I am not running a Harley into the guardrail at a 100mph.
I am not retired yet so maybe it is okay. :hmm:

Was it like mexian style tacos? Cuz then there is thing like taco bell that claim to sell tacos.

i just cooked it homemade from a regular pound of taco meat with tortillas, although i do love taco bell.... fake or not fake, what matters is that it still tastes good :lol:

My stomach is messssssssed up! All I ate was some chicken breast! :( Stupid sensitive stomach! :doh:

Is there a rule in fb, when someone deletes you then sends you a friend request :/Do you add them? Or is that up to you to decide?

Is there a rule in fb, when someone deletes you then sends you a friend request :/Do you add them? Or is that up to you to decide?

It's allllllll up to you. :P

Though I always laugh when I delete someone and I get a friend request like RIGHT after.... I just think to myself... damn, they must look at their friend number all day and notice it went down one and searched! Really baffles my mind when we haven't talked in forever and they have a few hundred friends.... Like, how did they know!? :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Mewtilation said:

It's allllllll up to you. :P

Though I always laugh when I delete someone and I get a friend request like RIGHT after.... I just think to myself... damn, they must look at their friend number all day and notice it went down one and searched! Really baffles my mind when we haven't talked in forever and they have a few hundred friends.... Like, how did they know!? :laugh2:

This person, must have deleted me, bec I wanted to make sure it wasn't a spam/ hacker bec it happened to a couple of friends mine. I had to double check, if they are on my list , the request is spam. I know and contact them. This one request, wasn't a double, it must have been legit. I like to double check for hacker purposes.

Thank you

I research on search issues bug jquery odd I figure out think I do let know me i see happened hmm. it is stranger bugger.

I am thinking that I am tired. Yet, I will do what I do every night, and stay awake pooting around on the internet and passing out in the wee hours of the morning, so I can suffer another night. :roll:

I am thinking that I am tired. Yet, I will do what I do every night, and stay awake pooting around on the internet and passing out in the wee hours of the morning, so I can suffer another night. :roll:

tumblr_lvhyqnELvr1qby3ml.png

i have to get up in 3 hours, oy :ugh:

tumblr_lvhyqnELvr1qby3ml.png

i have to get up in 3 hours, oy :ugh:

One day, I'm going to be so tired at work.... There will be bad consequences to it.... I just know it! All people that work in hospitals are over-worked though, I just survive on Starbucks!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back