What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I heard tornados hit there

I Googled that. Two tornadoes. Luckily they were not too severe.

I just cannot believe that even in time of death, Browns fans chose to stab their former owner.

Art's adopted son called Mike Holmgren who is the president of Cleveland Browns and told him not to honor his father b/c afraid of negative cheers. Poor Art, he's not in Hall of Fame just b/c he moved his team to Baltimore. He broke Cleveland's heart. I was only 19 yrs old when it happened...sure remember like it was yesterday.

i can trust myself a bit more in essay writing...this is not something taken lightly...at least for me...

I'm thinking about how I do not want to have to go grocery shopping today...UGH! I'm also hoping that it will storm. It was very dark and overcast here yesterday...it's monsoon season right now and I want a great big 'ol thunderstorm to come plowing through here. I like to watch the lightening. :)

I am thinking it's rather cool for 10:28 am, can I turn my AC off? Granted I'm sitting in the shade on my porch.

Thinking of just taking the whole day off from everything and snuggle up in the blanket pile. XD

Thinking of my 1 week vacation after I am done at work today at the pizza job.. wooo gonna be off till Monday next week when I am back at my office job as well and Wed next week at pizza job.. hehe but hoping school wont be a problem later (I go back on Tue next week for night classes!)

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking of my 1 week vacation after I am done at work today at the pizza job.. wooo gonna be off till Monday next week when I am back at my office job as well and Wed next week at pizza job.. hehe but hoping school wont be a problem later (I go back on Tue next week for night classes!)

Enjoy your vacation :)

Wirelessly posted

Thinking I am going to stop worrying about what other people think and just do what I know is right for me. I'm not doing anything harmful to anyone despite what audists may think.

I will refer soon convice to job , I check it find out us soon! :) I think so problem , odd!

*thinking*

Im thinkin I need to get off here b/c I missin a good game...I am OUT! :D

Thinking I have to find somewhere to stay Thursday day and night. MIL is not happy with my cleaning and so she is having someone come out to clean and I am allergic to the cleaners. Nothing like letting me know BEFORE I spent all of hubby's paycheck at the grocery store.

Today has been the worst day of nicotine cravings....I've kept super busy..and now it's 10:30pm...and I'm gonna take a long walk with my doggie and my pepper spray. Then I'm going to bed before I kill somebody :giggle:

Don't give up RR your doing super great. That is all I will say or you might bitch-slap me. Hahahahaha

Today has been the worst day of nicotine cravings....I've kept super busy..and now it's 10:30pm...and I'm gonna take a long walk with my doggie and my pepper spray. Then I'm going to bed before I kill somebody :giggle:

:lol: I had nicotine inhalers and anti anxiety medication when I quit and it was still hard!

Maybe ask your doctor?

:lol: I had nicotine inhalers and anti anxiety medication when I quit and it was still hard!

Maybe ask your doctor?

I happy I feeling better normal reduce :) I glad of anti-anxity my life! I am happy better normal hard work! :) hard work! it is pretty adjust lots of medication!

Are you quitting cold turkey?

I am thinking the Tables leaning on the wall need to stop stubbing my toes and ripping my nail in half. IMA BURN THAT THING DOWN. D: I am just so thankful i have some pain meds <3 Night all.

I am thinking the Tables leaning on the wall need to stop stubbing my toes and ripping my nail in half. IMA BURN THAT THING DOWN. D: I am just so thankful i have some pain meds <3 Night all.

Ouch! I have the same problem but with "bed legs". Lucky you, I'll always have to suffer the intense throbbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back