What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma , i remember my grandma brother cancer :( hard for me I know on cancer not easy! I know fear on cancer risk!!

that is serious! disappointment!

sorry hear you news!!!

:ty:

I had great health insurance until that asshole drunk Bush got in the white house....grrrrrrrrr

Im sorry about your grandma's brother...cancer is very nasty!

The speeches at the RNC and the DNC.....both candidates had lousy speeches IMO....and seemed like one candidate kept apologing over and over...Best speeches were Clinton and Laura Romney's....

Thinking how some people don't think.
Did you hear about the hoax at Phila. airport?
A call was received saying that a guy heading to Texas was carrying plastic explosions. The plane was already in the air & had to return to the airport.
Turns out the guy's ex-girlfriend was responsible for the call. Now she & her new boyfriend are facing federal charges & jail time.

thinking how I am preparing for Tough Mudder this Sunday

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of loads of stuff , my poor head jk it all good :)

It's really hard to be motivated when you have to repeat the same 80 tasks 80 times. Especially knowing that you're just going to have to do it all over again at least twice. I think I was better off before I counted.

The speeches at the RNC and the DNC.....both candidates had lousy speeches IMO....and seemed like one candidate kept apologing over and over...Best speeches were Clinton and Laura Romney's....

Pffffftttt, Laura Romney is tryin her damnest to get female voters..that's pathetic. :laugh2: That wannabe vp Ryan is all about money...very greedy young bastard. All I see is dollar signs in his eyes.

Pffffftttt, Laura Romney is tryin her damnest to get female voters..that's pathetic. :laugh2: That vp Ryan is all about money...very greedy young bastard. All I see is dollar signs in his eyes.

Who is Laura Romney?

I thinking to figure out! I figure, I think so make thinking soon work!

Who is Laura Romney?

Oh my GOSH??!!?? Ya serious? :eek3:

She is the wife of Mitt Romney...Im sure you know he is.. he is republican president candidate..

A lot of women feel they dont have 100% women rights b/c of Mitt.

She is the wife of Mitt Romney...Im sure you know he is.. he is republican president candidate..

Nope...her name is "Ann"...seems I got her mixed up with Laura Bush...but anyhow, her speech was superb...and seems the Ladies outdid the men this time!....Sooner or later...we're gonna have a female President...and with all the mess the men have made so far...it's gonna take a WOMAN to clean it all up....

Who is Laura Romney?

I thought I remembered it but just to be on the safe side I just used Google to double check.

The correct first name for Mitt Romney's wife is Ann.

I thought I remembered it but just to be on the safe side I just used Google to double check.

The correct first name for Mitt Romney's wife is Ann.

You got me Bottesini.. :hmm: Im horrible with names, I guess. Thanks to RR

RR, stop trippin. :wave: woman president will never happen b/c they arent brave enough...must have cojones. :lol:

You got me Bottesini.. :hmm: Im horrible with names, I guess. Thanks to RR

RR, stop trippin. :wave: woman president will never happen b/c they arent brave enough...must have cojones. :lol:

I am only liking this for the first sentence!

As for the rest, we should have a woman as president!

Sorry Tim...most men think with their dick and not their head....and behind every successful man...there is a woman who pushed and prodded him...Just like Romney said...he was on the road a lot...and his wife Ann...took care of their 5 boys !!!....He couldn't give Ann enuf praise.....same as for Obama when he talked about his wife Michelle....

I am thinking how happy I am that my kitchen cabinets were installed today as well as the counter.

I am laugh!! :lol: rofla!! it is funny you what is do you know on republican no reason nothing

I wonder what kind of winter we'll have this year. I hope it will not be like last winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back