What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of winter we'll have this year. I hope it will not be like last winter.

One weatherman here speculated that we are barely going to have winter this year as everything has been so unseasonably warm.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking, mio amor is right for me to rest and not do Zumba Bec of my knee. I am resting for morning Zumba

I am thinking how gross it was to find a finger nail in the last bite of my take out deli sandwhich.

I am thinking how gross it was to find a finger nail in the last bite of my take out deli sandwhich.

:eek3:...oh my!....Hope you jumped up and raised HELL...demanded to see the Manager...called a News Crew...called the Police....sequestered all the patrons in that restaurant where you bought the sandwich for future witnesses.....

Seriously....ewwwww....I would be mad as hell about that.

Wirelessly posted

I just found out today, there is a church with an sign interpreted service not far from where I live. Thinking of going there tomorrow. I should meet some other Deafies there.

Last edited:
I figure out on pretty lots of spending! I am lots of week!

:eek3:...oh my!....Hope you jumped up and raised HELL...demanded to see the Manager...called a News Crew...called the Police....sequestered all the patrons in that restaurant where you bought the sandwich for future witnesses.....

Seriously....ewwwww....I would be mad as hell about that.

It was take out. I saved the 'fingernail' and when hubby is out later he is making a stop. It really was so gross!!!

Thinking I better hurry up & get caught up on my forums before the storms hit & I might lose electric/Internet access.

I'm thinking more seriously of dating again. After so long in a bad relationship it's not easy. No one serious in mind. Thinking about the last relationship and things that went wrong, it won't be easy. Have to fiugre out where the people with my interests go. Not to mention how I've changed. And also how blah I feel at times thinking about the people I was dumped over. Not sure if I was so bad, or if they were just a way to escape a bad relationship. Meeting people and dating is the right way to start, but just hope those doubts don't creep up. And I guess I'll need new going out clothes and new hangouts.

I'm thinking more seriously of dating again. After so long in a bad relationship it's not easy. No one serious in mind. Thinking about the last relationship and things that went wrong, it won't be easy. Have to fiugre out where the people with my interests go. Not to mention how I've changed. And also how blah I feel at times thinking about the people I was dumped over. Not sure if I was so bad, or if they were just a way to escape a bad relationship. Meeting people and dating is the right way to start, but just hope those doubts don't creep up. And I guess I'll need new going out clothes and new hangouts.

Go for it. Good relationships can be found. I am celelbrating my 25th and love him more today then the day we married. Life can be sooooo good!!!! Just be yoirself. Best of luck!!!!

I just cannot believe that even in time of death, Browns fans chose to stab their former owner.

grr what is hell about damn it!! *headache* oh jeez I want to doctor slow doens't work odd idiot crappy almost to 2 0.o! hmm I hate headache I wait for refer suck!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of our NY members hope they are safe.

oh oh damn it i am someone automtic suspect spam I hate spam my cellphone serious no reason I have cellphone i will report jeez odd! how impossibles!! stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back