What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of sad new Sir David Frost rip....other than that not get brain started today and tonight not looking to good for thinking

Wirelessly posted

How does the people in AZ deal with the heat? I am cooking here lol

It's so much fun with the two dogs. My little dog Marley is getting brave, going up to Murphy and teasing him.

Crazy day today. My ex's son's first birthday is tomorrow, and I took the girls to the party. I've had full custody of them for about 2 months now and they miss him. My daughters don't quite understand why I wouldn't want to attend a party for the reminder of her infidelity. So it was nice to see that when she showed up in a bad mood, I got to leave! It was an inconvenience I'd rather have avoided, but I do love my girls and it was important to them.

I think I may have to get a new GPS or find one on the phone I like. Mine is some off brand, out of business model that tried to send me through 2 dead end roads in the and part of town. Just glad I was back in the part of town I recognized when it was raining.

I am thinking how nice I saw my parents more than 4 times this several months past when they moved to northeast back, rather than florida. :D I saw them this past weekend. I will see them again SOON!

Wirelessly posted

It's a special day, someone turns 2 years old today! My Zumba teacher's baby:) she did zumba all though her pregnancy and on this day , he was born. He's talking now says little words like hi and bye lol

going to bed sooooooo tied......rr still off line,i know she states ok hope she really is ok getting a break

How strange it was to wake up to rain on Sept. 2nd. Hubby says the thunder shook the house. Very unusual for this time of year but I love it. Hopefully this will help with the fires.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
How strange it was to wake up to rain on Sept. 2nd. Hubby says the thunder shook the house. Very unusual for this time of year but I love it. Hopefully this will help with the fires.

Muggy weather ? Here it's cloudy and humid no storms at the moment.

Wondering if Chevy Venture, Oldsmobile Silhouette, and Pontiac Montana are reliable vans.

just had district nurse in for my daughter nurse deaf do bsl..Someone asked on another thread about nurses who deaf..nurse good oral and sign,she has no problems but do find it easier on district

All I can think about is my daughter leaving tonight. I don't know how to say "good-bye" without me being able to cry. She threw me an early birthday party, made the cake, and bought me an extra special gift. God I am going to miss her. Tears are already flowing......

I feel bad for her, she has one of her terrible migraines but is being a trooper.

All I can think about is my daughter leaving tonight. I don't know how to say "good-bye" without me being able to cry. She threw me an early birthday party, made the cake, and bought me an extra special gift. God I am going to miss her. Tears are already flowing......

I feel bad for her, she has one of her terrible migraines but is being a trooper.

Just start planning a trip to Ireland. It will give you motivation, and you will feel better.

Just start planning a trip to Ireland. It will give you motivation, and you will feel better.

Thanks Botti. We are all really, really close. I know this is an amazing experience for her, so I am really happy. I am definitely going to plan a trip as soon as she knows her schedule. Going to cost a ton of money so I am saving my pennies. Not much free time for her since they do a two year program all in one year. I have her dog for another week until she gets settled. I'm going to miss him a lot too.

I wrote a list of all the projects I want to do while she is away. I even joined an online ASL class.

I am really busy all the times . it is crappy times worst hottest outside!

So excited.....my younger daughter set up Facetime on my IPad and phone. Now I will be able to "see" my daughter in Ireland during phone calls. Technology is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back