What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I love Perry Mason, and I am very happy we have captions today.

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for disco Zumba!

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
I'm trying NOT to think about anything at all

Must be nice lol

Why am I seeing & hearing my name on the news. Even here on AD.
:P

Thinking about joining Ideal Protien

thinking how hard to do twerking after ambroisa's posted a link about the twerk team. :shock: I do feel that it is a good workout.

I'm getting a lot of exercise having to walk my daughter dog twice a day. I feel great, haven't been able to do this much in many, many years. Knee hurts a bit but ice helps a lot. Will do another walk before bedtime. I think I'm spoiling him just a little.

w

Thinking I love Perry Mason, and I am very happy we have captions today.

I used to watch perry mason when I was a kid. I dont remember if I had seen captions. But I remember I liked him. what channel was it? I ll try to look for it if I have time.

I used to watch perry mason when I was a kid. I dont remember if I had seen captions. But I remember I liked him. what channel was it? I ll try to look for it if I have time.

It's called ME tv. I don't know if it is just local here or not. It shows all day programming of old shows from the 50's through the 70's.

It's called ME tv. I don't know if it is just local here or not. It shows all day programming of old shows from the 50's through the 70's.

I miss watching the old "I Love Lucy" shows that were on from 5-7am, the time I am usually awake. We switched cable companies and AT&T does not have the Hallmark channel.

Oh, I didn't find the channel ME tv. It seems to me that it is your local. I just looked through and didn't find it. That's weird.

I too project to figure out hmm lol hmm I hope be!

Wirelessly posted

If I can keep up the ABS challenge lol

Ear wax :(
Not quite 2 months since I had wax removed and I'm having trouble hearing again. I got some out with qtips. Now using drops to see if I can clear it out w/o having to go back to the ENT's office. Insurance doesn't pay (unless I've met my high deductible). He told me last time that I have soft sticky wax that likes to cling to my eardrum. :(

Ear wax :(
Not quite 2 months since I had wax removed and I'm having trouble hearing again. I got some out with qtips. Now using drops to see if I can clear it out w/o having to go back to the ENT's office. Insurance doesn't pay (unless I've met my high deductible). He told me last time that I have soft sticky wax that likes to cling to my eardrum. :(

Do you want to fix it yourself? Go to local pharmacy store and pick up a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a baby nose sucker. get two bowls - one for liquid and other to get liquid coming out of your ear. In one bowl fill halfway with 50/50 solution of hydrogen peroxide and lukewarm water. using a baby nose sucker, fill with 50/50 solution and gently clean out your ear over the second bowl with towel. repeat pausing one min or so between each time till you feel its clean. 2-6 times. You will see bits of wax in catch bowl. Then you can clean up everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back