What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Rio said:
Did anyone watch Dance Off? The Hunter family included a deaf guy :)
Groan

Last edited:
Is it counter-productive to eat a choc. chip muffin after walking 2 miles?

Ah, well. You lose some, you win, I mean gain, some. :lol:

HI Love Blue! It is not counterproductive because you have done the most important thing- you boosted your metabolism. That is if you are exercising regularly.. smiles.. enjoy that treat!

think id take my vid camera to a twerking class lessons and see if anyone is better than Miley LOL

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
think id take my vid camera to a twerking class lessons and see if anyone is better than Miley LOL

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoyVRO0A0E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNgoyVRO0A0E

I hope it works from my iPhone :lol:

I was wondering as well. Maybe when it goes to the next page it will straighten out.

there is a space to the left, happened after rio's post from phone.

I will alots of spending to coder research sleepy doesn't work. harder I figure out!

Wirelessly posted

I have a lot of good things on my mind.

Last edited:
I am thinking about what all those symbols mean in those new topic threads... so... random... O.o They're cool little symbols though! ( I'm easily amused ) =P

I wondering if the people that owned the dog that attacked my dog realize
corgis are bred to be aggressive according to this web site. The dog came from Tennessee and could had been a farm dog . Marty and I have met corgis before and the both dogs got along fine. I am thinking of calling the woman and ask if she realize her dog could need more than training so it will not attack another dog.

This web site said that corgis are bred to be aggressive to keep strange dogs
off your farm. The dog that attacked my dog was a corgi mix.

http://thecorgisite.com/index.php/want-a-corgi/is-a-corgi-right-for-you/

Thinking that was quick. Applied for a job yesterday, phone screened today, face-to-face interview tomorrow. Too bad the pay is a lot less than what I as hoping for, but at least it's a lot more than unemployment. Still have a couple of other "irons in the fire".

Thinking that was quick. Applied for a job yesterday, phone screened today, face-to-face interview tomorrow. Too bad the pay is a lot less than what I as hoping for, but at least it's a lot more than unemployment. Still have a couple of other "irons in the fire".

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks.

Whenever I get down with looking for work and worrying about my fiances, and I was this morning, God sends me hope with people contacting me either for jobs I applied for or because they saw my resume online.

Thinking that my family having my birthday party at the same time as my daughters going away party will be so overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back