What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

what kinds of math? i loved maths when i was a kid.....i still blow some teachers minds at the local school that i know more about HS maths than they teaches its really weird its 30 years and I still remember it like it was yesterday...

Thinking about how to teach engineering to my 4th graders when I have no background in it. :hmm:

Engineering, wow - what kinds of topics will you cover?

I am starting out with erosion/weathering as it is one of the Science units for 4th grade.

I'm thinking about how great it'll be to leave work and go swimming with my friends in a couple hours...it's a slooow, hot, humid day.

Wirelessly posted

The sweetest act of kindness, a guy shared his table with me at full house Starbucks. I using my laptop and needed a plug :)

what kinds of math? i loved maths when i was a kid.....i still blow some teachers minds at the local school that i know more about HS maths than they teaches its really weird its 30 years and I still remember it like it was yesterday...

Basic algebra. I'm using Khan Academy online.. trying to get a healthy relationship with numbers. Math was a bit traumatic for me in 5th grade because I had a bad teacher who hated me (she went through my backpack every day because my step-aunt told her I was a sicko pervert and dangerous... she wrote me up when she found writing pens in my bag). It's all been downhill since then. So... trying to fix that lol

Wirelessly posted

Did anyone watch Dance Off? The Hunter family included a deaf guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back