What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im thinking whats going on with Ambrosia? where she's hiding now

Wirelessly posted

Feeling like an island.

i feel like that often, especially when i'm a post grad student and dont havva a life...

i swim around in the fishbowl all day...looking out...and drinking lotsa

Wonder if Ambrosia decided to move to TX which could explain her infrequent posts (while she gets things done for the move).

My automatic spell check is driving me nuts, it keep trying to finish spelling words for me and it not the word I want. So if a sentence has a word that does not fit in it was my automatic spell check fault. Does anyone else have this trouble ?

Wirelessly posted

Thinking Zumba is hard work getting all the dance/exercise in one routine!

well im thinking whats going on with Ambrosia? where she's hiding now

Wonder if Ambrosia decided to move to TX which could explain her infrequent posts (while she gets things done for the move).

She didn't move ... just has a lot going on that's very stressful (that would have made me cry by now) and she's trying to sort things out but she's hanging in there ... she's a tough chick ... she'll pop up here when she can ... kinda miss her wild posts though lol :)

Wirelessly posted

I can't dance... Zumba would kill me... I think my 2 hours at the gym every day is like murder... pretty sure Zumba would definitely kill me... yes, definitely...

Thinking that I may have to do my usual routine of using my free time of staying late at work to avoid getting behind. Too many meetings this week is making me not have time to work in my classroom. In my opinion, working in the classroom and getting it ready for the kids is more important than the meetings. The meetings can happen during the school year. Don't know why they all must be done at once. Ugh

drooling for ciggie praying someone comes see me who smoker..went to bed thinking of them got up gagging for one still am....i must not give in but it sodding hard,flesh spirit weak today

Haven't seen RR post in awhile, hope she is OK.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Haven't seen RR post in awhile, hope she is OK.

I hope she's ok too

Wirelessly posted

Phoenix23 said:
Wirelessly posted

I can't dance... Zumba would kill me... I think my 2 hours at the gym every day is like murder... pretty sure Zumba would definitely kill me... yes, definitely...

It won't kill you, just dance like no body is watching :)

I just cannot believe that with the amount of people that wants to learn ASL and make deaf friends, I have no one that wants to spend time this coming weekend with me. Must be my old age of 36!!

give up on apache mod doesn't work odd serves stranger hmm figure out think so plan do!

Wirelessly posted

I am wondering whatever happened to the Jerry Springer show on my fb lol

I just cannot believe that with the amount of people that wants to learn ASL and make deaf friends, I have no one that wants to spend time this coming weekend with me. Must be my old age of 36!!

You live too far away. =P hehehe :giggle:

I am thinking my muscles are screaming every time I even think about moving... I think I over-did it at the gym... x.x

After a long absence, I'm thinking about others that do the same. Likely circumstance and burning out! LOL

[QUrOTE=Phoenix23;2223548]I am thinking my muscles are screaming every time I even think about moving... I think I over-did it at the gym... x.x[/QUOTE]

Probably not, unless you crawled out the door, makes for some awesome gym advertising from the outside! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back