What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost crawled out the door... was tempting... Unfortunately I drive a stick... I had to sit in the parking lot and decide how I was going to drive home... Somehow... I made it... x.x

Almost crawled out the door... was tempting... Unfortunately I drive a stick... I had to sit in the parking lot and decide how I was going to drive home... Somehow... I made it... x.x

I'm not sure I follow. what happened?

Couldn't move? What did you do that night? Last time I over did it, my muscles sort of locked whether I extended or contracted them. Needed a minute to move the other way. Friends joked giving me all these icy hot creams that don't work! LOL

Lol I just pushed myself too hard at the gym... I did WAY more than I usually do... I also rock climbed while I was there... Normally I do 2 hours of various things... but this time I was there 4 hours and I REALLY pushed it until I just couldn't go anymore. So, I could barely walk or move after... NO ICEY HOT SUCKS!!! and it smells TERRIBLE! Needless to say, I think I"ll be taking the next couple days off from the gym... lol

It's SO bad I live on the 3rd floor ( highest ) of my apartment complex, and I ALWAYS take the stairs... nope... Not today, I took the damn elevator... lmao!

Lol I just pushed myself too hard at the gym... I did WAY more than I usually do... I also rock climbed while I was there... Normally I do 2 hours of various things... but this time I was there 4 hours and I REALLY pushed it until I just couldn't go anymore. So, I could barely walk or move after... NO ICEY HOT SUCKS!!! and it smells TERRIBLE! Needless to say, I think I"ll be taking the next couple days off from the gym... lol

ah that explains it! feels bad, man! :lol:

Ugh... It feels terrible... No more endurance... for a while... Though I have to say rock climbing was tons of fun! Even though it was just a wall with a harness thingy... still neat!

Thinking that I'm getting married in 3 weeks. I've opted to not have a big wedding. Just a courthouse deal. I'm just as married either way and I don't have to go into crippling debt to be a princess for a few hours right?

My deal is that my family won't be there because they live too far away, I have no friends here at all (no exaggeration... I don't know a single person except my fiance), and my fiances mom and aunt plan to take me to a play that I'm very anxious about going to. I want to do things with MY mom and sisters. I don't want to sit in a room and do my mental leaps and bounds to understand what people on a stage far away are talking about. It's exhausting and anxiety inducing. I don't want to seem ungrateful because I'm touched that they want to do something with just me... but I can't think of a way to get out of it.

Thinking that I'm getting married in 3 weeks. I've opted to not have a big wedding. Just a courthouse deal. I'm just as married either way and I don't have to go into crippling debt to be a princess for a few hours right?

My deal is that my family won't be there because they live too far away, I have no friends here at all (no exaggeration... I don't know a single person except my fiance), and my fiances mom and aunt plan to take me to a play that I'm very anxious about going to. I want to do things with MY mom and sisters. I don't want to sit in a room and do my mental leaps and bounds to understand what people on a stage far away are talking about. It's exhausting and anxiety inducing. I don't want to seem ungrateful because I'm touched that they want to do something with just me... but I can't think of a way to get out of it.

I am sorry. I dont know what else to say but is that what you want for your wedding ? is it possible if you guys can get married where your family live instead so your family can attend? will it make you feel better?

I do want to get married. My fiance is kinda sorta amazing lol.

I dunno. I guess I'm just lonely and homesick. We can't really afford to travel all the way back to my home in Texas just for a 15 minute ceremony plus then his mom won't be able to be there. He's an only child and at least my family has 2 other girls to watch get married lol. We figured that sometime next year we can go to Texas and just have a big party with my family. Then my mom might even be able to be there.

I guess I'm thinking too much. Thinking about my family, my mom, my grandma, my sobo, my sisters, my wedding. It's got me on the topic of genealogy so there's plenty to do that will keep me busy. I should sleep but I can't lol.

I do want to get married. My fiance is kinda sorta amazing lol.

I dunno. I guess I'm just lonely and homesick. We can't really afford to travel all the way back to my home in Texas just for a 15 minute ceremony plus then his mom won't be able to be there. He's an only child and at least my family has 2 other girls to watch get married lol. We figured that sometime next year we can go to Texas and just have a big party with my family. Then my mom might even be able to be there.

I guess I'm thinking too much. Thinking about my family, my mom, my grandma, my sobo, my sisters, my wedding. It's got me on the topic of genealogy so there's plenty to do that will keep me busy. I should sleep but I can't lol.

I can understand how you feel, but if it does bother you that your mom wont be there to see your getting married. It might bothers you after you get married as well. What do you think if you can wait for the wedding date and save some $$ to help your mom out to travel and see you getting married? Marriage can wait and it can be a waiting worth it. I dont know if it helps.

I thinking about slapping next person who let dog sh1t outside my house

I am thinking if I should go to ER for x-ray tomorrow or not. I think I may have microfractures. I can't really tell but it felt like my tibia/fibula/talus (just an area between my leg and ankle) may have microfractures. it felt like it's gonna break when I put pressure on it. or maybe it's just a really bad sprain. last weekend - I had a little motorcycle accident. :(

I am thinking if I should go to ER for x-ray tomorrow or not. I think I may have microfractures. I can't really tell but it felt like my tibia/fibula/talus (just an area between my leg and ankle) may have microfractures. it felt like it's gonna break when I put pressure on it. or maybe it's just a really bad sprain. last weekend - I had a little motorcycle accident. :(

If it were me, i would go and make an appointment with dr from there. if i am in pain real bad.

Or maybe go to a medical aid unit. They may be able to do the x-ray. The one by me is in a bldg that has a radiology dept so that's where they took me to X-ray my thumb last fall.

ER's expensive; maybe urgent care will do it cheaper. Or go to a chiropractor/sports medicine place; they may be cheaper as well.

ER's expensive; maybe urgent care will do it cheaper. Or go to a chiropractor/sports medicine place; they may be cheaper as well.

that's ok. I have a medical insurance. the last time I went to ER, I had a very painful abdominal pain... had CAT scan, IV drip, shots, etc... the medical bill was over $10,000 but I only paid $100 for everything.

If it were me, i would go and make an appointment with dr from there. if i am in pain real bad.

the doctor would say this - "hmmm better get an x-ray and see from there."

Or maybe go to a medical aid unit. They may be able to do the x-ray. The one by me is in a bldg that has a radiology dept so that's where they took me to X-ray my thumb last fall.

hmm medical aid unit? urgent care? what's the difference with that and ER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back