What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crud, no car deal now. The owner is getting too much grief from the shop that botched the work, so he's going to dump it. I can't really afford to buy it in the shape its in, knowing it won't pass inspection and possibly cost another 1000 to get it to now that the previous work has to be redone. So back to the hunt.

No way, called mom, and was telling her about my car not working out. Turns out she bought a new car this weekend! It's going to take a bit for her to get used to no key in the ignition!

The dealer is horrible and has been forever. From the very first Honda Civic they bought in the 70's. They really wanted to get a Honda, so went to the next closest dealer. And it turned out they were owned by the same guy. Guess sometimes you just can't win. This time, she had her car in 3 times and they couldn't find the trouble at the garage. Now she brings it back to trade in and low and behold, there are 2 critical engine issues to bring down the trade in value!

Just thinking about how much I hate life right now. I hope it gets better when I go to Deaf Picnic on Saturday in Darien, WI.

An ex is an ex for a reason ... get a message from my exwife "i did it this time for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as in leaving her current hubby ... HELLO our divorce was finalized over 12 years ago I DON'T CARE!! ugh

An ex is an ex for a reason ... get a message from my exwife "i did it this time for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as in leaving her current hubby ... HELLO our divorce was finalized over 12 years ago I DON'T CARE!! ugh

Maybe she should see a pattern here... :laugh2:

I am thinking I"m super tired... and want to be in bed... </3

Bed will be ready for you in no time... lol. Tired here too, been working more now than before.

I am thinking I"m super tired... and want to be in bed... </3

At least you'll get knocked out when you do! I have a bad habit of sleeping in waves, on and off every 2 to 3 hrs. No, not tanked on caffeine... :/

At least you'll get knocked out when you do! I have a bad habit of sleeping in waves, on and off every 2 to 3 hrs. No, not tanked on caffeine... :/

Oh no, I'm the same way... I sleep 2 or 3 hours, up and down... I started taking melatonin ( natural sleepy aid stuff ) and I sleep a bit longer now closer to 6 or 7 hours if I take it. =P Maybe you should try it! =D

I work over-nights... so my sleep is thrown all sorts of off. D=

Me too. Thats OK if she makes mistake!!
roll-1366647843.gif

LOL the kitty rolling off the couch! <3:giggle:

Thinking it is fun to watch reruns of old shows, like Beverly Hills 90210.

had foot operation i can only say try live with bent toe because operation nightmare and dr took stiches out said may well be back three months time.IT gentic my mother got it and only thing that woman ever gave me..so thinking very bad thoughts dr given me oxycodine so i take two and hope get happy thoughts

"Do not get caught up in the web!" "Do not get caught up in the web!" Need to get back outside and finish mowing the grass. :o

"Do not get caught up in the web!" "Do not get caught up in the web!" Need to get back outside and finish mowing the grass. :o

so true,got cat sh1t in garden it got be cleaned up but caught up on the web what a choise:hmm:

so true,got cat sh1t in garden it got be cleaned up but caught up on the web what a choise:hmm:

Well, I got some more done but pooped out before I finished. Maybe I'll finish this evening. So here I am, caught in the web again. :)

Well, I got some more done but pooped out before I finished. Maybe I'll finish this evening. So here I am, caught in the web again. :)

Sounds like you have one huge yard....

I'm thinking about catching up with the chores before kids start school on Tuesday next week. We're gonna be busy!

Sounds like you have one huge yard....

Or just lazy. It's a decent size considering I use a push mower. I'm sure a young'un could do it easily in one trip. Don't know why I tired out before I finished (didn't even consider taking just a break) since the weather's comfortable today. Ah well. It will get done eventually.

Or just lazy. It's a decent size considering I use a push mower. I'm sure a young'un could do it easily in one trip. Don't know why I tired out before I finished (didn't even consider taking just a break) since the weather's comfortable today. Ah well. It will get done eventually.

Ah, a push mower; I well remember those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back