What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Everybody's going to get sick. Everybody

We have already hit 100 degrees quite a few days. I think allergies will be quite bad this summer. PG&E is going to love us:shock:

Wirelessly posted

It was hot today !

It is supposed to be 94 here tomorrow, and only ten days ago, it was snowing.

Isn't that just freaky? You know I'm only a few hours north of you so I've had the same weather as you, more or less, and today we are slated for 90 degrees. Erk!! We turned on our in-ground sprinklers last night.

damn, most of you get warm, not me!! i got 51 degrees here.

ahhhhhhh
tumblr_inline_mg2cciL1Sn1ryp54o.gif

You all gotta be lieing !!....Unbelievable about the "hot" weather in Iowa and Minnesota....it was snowing last week, wasn't it?....Something is up....something is wrong...Mother Nature must be going thru the Menopause! :giggle:...

86 here today but will be 47 tonight....and in the high 80's all week long (per the weatherman)....

You all gotta be lieing !!....Unbelievable about the "hot" weather in Iowa and Minnesota....it was snowing last week, wasn't it?....Something is up....something is wrong...Mother Nature must be going thru the Menopause! :giggle:...

86 here today but will be 47 tonight....and in the high 80's all week long (per the weatherman)....

It's awful here! But should be back in the upper 70's or low 80's tomorrow.

Thinking a 90 + degree day is a great day to buy dog coats for next winter. We got a red plaid fleece and a red hooded sweatshirt for our dogs at Scheels sporting goods for $8 total. :)

I do have the cutest little dogs!

:grouphug: def calls for group hug LoveBlue

maybe that wasn't meant for you, you wouldn't have been happy with it, the next one will b for you :)

Typing up an email to Sameer about my relapse, so I'm describing how I think of that night

I do think Mother Nature is in menopause. :lol: Tomorrow will be back to the 80's, but it's like we just skipped over Spring entirely because yes, we did just have a foot of snow like a week or so ago!! We broke records -- I suppose Mother Nature can be proud of that. :lol:

Saw a post on FB that Mother Nature has been diagnosed as being bipolar. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back