What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my new blue glitter earmold, but it isn't really sparkly. :hmm:

I'm thinking I need a third cup of coffee... :P

I don't like the coffee at conference. I drank it black and it's eh....

I guess next time I go to conference, I'm bringing my own Brazilian coffee :mad2:

Yeah, coffee at events/conferences isn't always the greatest... :| Most of the time I drink at home. We make it the way we like it. Nothing special, but to the strength we like. :)

Yeah, coffee at events/conferences isn't always the greatest... :| Most of the time I drink at home. We make it the way we like it. Nothing special, but to the strength we like. :)

ah I don't go for strength. It's more of taste and aroma for me. must need a good dang black coffee especially from Brazil. I've tried different beans from dozens of countries. Brazilian has exactly right level of acidity and taste for me.

so far.... Brooklyn Gorilla (Brazilian - Pedra Roxa) is fantastic. It's available at Whole Food.

iCoKTgotPCnKW.jpg

sometime I have no clue why I have offended someone. I sometimes get annoyed because there is no explanation for why they are offended.

Thinking about work today at pizza job.. hoping for a fast batch so I can go home a bit earlier as usual and gotta take out the garbage and etc after work so I can get everything done and then relax for the night... and get set for tomorrow at office job.. heh..

Thinking about practicing with my ASL flash cards later today. Also about making cards not just for the chapters in the text but for the words here & there we learn in class (or I look up out of curiosity) that are in addition to the chapter's vocabulary. I found yesterday that it was good to practice both ways...read the words & do the sign, then check the drawing on the back of my card. Then look at the drawing and try to identify it. Is helping me remember better and hopefully not just be able to do the sign myself, but recognize it when other people sign it! :P

Im thinkin why this beautiful black hair woman maybe in her late 20's or early 30s was wearing a tight black spandex inside the gas station after 1am? She had the nicest ass I've ever seen..(Im a butt man) I guess I got lucky. Even the young married male cashier almost had a heart attack after she left the building..It was so wrong! :lol: She would put any black women with booty to shame. It was perfect! She did check me out..twice. :)

:( I'm thinking about how I had to bury my baby today... :tears:

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5580-oreo.jpg

We had him from 7/23/2009 to 6/3/2012. We don't know how he died, but it came on very suddenly, with sudden paralysis of his back legs and what seemed to be seizures. We called the vet last night, when he started having seizures, and we had an appointment for tomorrow, but he died early this morning. :(

Rest in peace, Oreo. I will miss you, dude. :sadwave:

We had him from 7/23/2009 to 6/3/2012. We don't know how he died, but it came on very suddenly, with sudden paralysis of his back legs and what seemed to be seizures. We called the vet last night, when he started having seizures, and we had an appointment for tomorrow, but he died early this morning. :(

:hug:

Sorry about your rabbit. :(

sorry your loss my condolences your rabbit! :(

I am thinking of changing my pic, the wind really got to my hair at the beach:giggle:

I am so sorry. May him be rest in peace. :(

Im thinking about after I cool off, gunna make a protein shake..just lifted heavy weights.. my arms killin me.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back