What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - did the treatment on hubby's ears and there was a ton of wax. We did this early this morning and he says the ringing is gone and he is no longer dizzy, but will see if all goes well at work. I checked his blood pressure as well and all is well. He is now getting ready for work. Cardiologist did call to check up and I relayed what I did and how things are. HE was satisfied and glad that I double-checked the blood pressure.

HE must be incredibly stupid if he isn't considering atherosclerosis affect in the brain and the possibility of stroke from that cause.

THe blood pressure wouldn't have that much to do with it...

HE must be incredibly stupid if he isn't considering atherosclerosis affect in the brain and the possibility of stroke from that cause.

I must be missing something here. Hubby just went through massive rounds of testing to be told he has coronary artery disease with slight calcification. He also has an enlarged aorta of about 4.5 cm. This is normal, it seems, in tall people. They did not fine any other issues wrong with him. My husband and son both get build-ups of wax in incredible amounts in their ears.

I must be missing something here. Hubby just went through massive rounds of testing to be told he has coronary artery disease with slight calcification. He also has an enlarged aorta of about 4.5 cm. This is normal, it seems, in tall people. They did not fine any other issues wrong with him. My husband and son both get build-ups of wax in incredible amounts in their ears.

Yes, and the coronary artery disease can do a big number on your brain, give you a stroke, and the blood pressure would not have to do with that stroke.

What an idiot your doctor is if he overlooks dizzyness in a patient with that diagnosis.

He should not surmise that it is related to ear wax!!

It could be, but it should be checked any time there is an issue of that nature.

Yes, and the coronary artery disease can do a big number on your brain, give you a stroke, and the blood pressure would not have to do with that stroke.

What an idiot your doctor is if he overlooks dizzyness in a patient with that diagnosis.

He should not surmise that it is related to ear wax!!

It could be, but it should be checked any time there is an issue of that nature.

I'm outta here.

be careful serious on not health on your affect on brain risk! dangerous health!

be careful serious on not health on your affect on brain risk! dangerous health!

Exactly. We have had that in our family, and I have seen the result of a serious stroke in my great aunt from just that cause.

Thinking about how to get new hearing aids that I need and when I can play some more hockey!

I think I can see myself living in Dallas area. motorcycle + gun... where else can I do that? :lol:

big plus was New Orleans just 8-9 hrs away. life is good. :cool2:

I think I can see myself living in Dallas area. motorcycle + gun... where else can I do that? :lol:

big plus was New Orleans just 8-9 hrs away. life is good. :cool2:

El Paso, and you would get scorpions and rattlesnakes to go along with the gun and the bike.

It has great food there also. (Actually the great food is in Juarez, but it's kind of like Minneapolis/St Paul. )

Exactly. We have had that in our family, and I have seen the result of a serious stroke in my great aunt from just that cause.
avoid your aunt great stroke health, your worried family great aunt, cause on cocern reason purpose if suppose your, family tell advise to if find out on how on health proper on stroke, that is risk on stroke, that is dangerous, it is very not don't be attack on heart if suppose you hospital purpose!

El Paso, and you would get scorpions and rattlesnakes to go along with the gun and the bike.

It has great food there also. (Actually the great food is in Juarez, but it's kind of like Minneapolis/St Paul. )

El Paso? oh my.... it's near Juarez... isn't that where a bloodbath and hanging by drug cartels are?

as long as I can carry assault rifle with me.... :thumb:

El Paso? oh my.... it's near Juarez... isn't that where a bloodbath and hanging by drug cartels are?

as long as I can carry assault rifle with me.... :thumb:

Why yes it is! And I always hoped to retire there.

Due to the difficulties you mention, I am now considering the pacific northwest. :(

avoid your aunt great stroke health, your worried family great aunt, cause on cocern reason purpose if suppose your, family tell advise to if find out on how on health proper on stroke, that is risk on stroke, that is dangerous, it is very not don't be attack on heart if suppose you hospital purpose!

She had been dead for years now, but I do think about trying to watch our family health.

Why yes it is! And I always hoped to retire there.

Due to the difficulties you mention, I am now considering the pacific northwest. :(

I think that's just one-time freaky moment. maybe it's better now :dunno:

I am thinking how tired I am. No sleep in 36 hours. My niece finally gave birth to a little girl named Kaleigh. Of course she is incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to babysit. She had a long labor but when she was ready, she delievered her in less then ten minutes. I love babies!!!

I am thinking how tired I am. No sleep in 36 hours. My niece finally gave birth to a little girl named Kaleigh. Of course she is incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to babysit. She had a long labor but when she was ready, she delievered her in less then ten minutes. I love babies!!!

Me too! (love Babies)...and seems they like me too :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back