What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think that this has been a good thing for my brother and I. We know how to cook, clean, and keep house - something that a lot of my friends don't seem to know how to do. Some of my friends don't even know how to use the oven or the washer machine! In the long run, it has actually been good for us - made us grow up quicker.

Now why can't I have a daughter like you......:lol:

My household is not normal, I can talk all day about the stupid issues going on under my roof. Bottom line is, the ladies are the biggest slobs, the guys are the neat freaks.

Yes, I think so. My mother wears a house dress all the time. She recently bought some online, but I don't know where. I'll try to find out, if you want. You could probably find a sewing pattern for a house dress, if you or someone you know sews.

Look on Esty, I think some people make/sell them there.

house dress on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.
Thanks. I'm sure I can find them in stores around here. Just need to remember when I'm shopping to look.

thinking to sell 9 bats..yes, i know.. theyre over $1000 dollars to spent on.

to re collection more bats with new stamped of Utrip (USSSA) another $1000 dollars to spending on during a year.

also, thinking to sell my fixie bike (i have two but i want to sell one)...

I'm thinking about one of the guys working on our house. He is someone who hasn't been here before, but our contractor uses him a lot of builds. He is, according to the contractor, one of the best in this area to cut through existing concrete for additions and remodels. Well, he was watching me during a break. I was in the carport, just enjoying the breeze and going over some ASL lessons and practicing and making sure I remembered the signs. He came over and asked what I was doing. By that point the contractor came over as well. I explained that I was deaf and in the process of learning ASL. The man was surprised and said that his wife and daughter are both deaf and they didn't know what to do. The daughter is 3 months old. I gave him a bunch of information and contacts for the family. He said that prayers were answered and he didn't believe it would happen on a construction site.

thinking to sell 9 bats..yes, i know.. theyre over $1000 dollars to spent on.

to re collection more bats with new stamped of Utrip (USSSA) another $1000 dollars to spending on during a year.

sell them to PFH?? :cool2:

My father is from Waterford, mother from County Cork.

Have you been there to visit? My Great Grandma was from County Mayo, and Great Grandpa was from Cork :)

It's on my list of places to go...

The part came in for my car today. Should have it back Thursday, finally!!!!!

My father is from Waterford, mother from County Cork.

Have you been there to visit? My Great Grandma was from County Mayo, and Great Grandpa was from Cork :)

Westmeath here, I think. Haven't been, but my parents have been to Ireland. The family members that I'm aware of came over in the 1870's.

I have not gone yet. We have a large number of relatives there. My daughter went to Ireland for a month last summer. My siblings have all gone too. Really is a beautiful place. I hope you are able to go one day.

Thinking about class tonight, and glad the teacher is willing to come in for an extra night, since things were closed yesterday for the holiday. :aw:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking, in facebook, someone accused me of over reaccting. This person spoke negative of my NE Patriots on my page. Is it acceptable for anyone to post negative comments to you? I learned a lesson a few years ago, I told my hearing friend something bad about her Dallas Cowboys from this experience I learned not to write negative comments on others fb comments. We are still friends she is college classmate.

Today, a friend is looking at me as the bad person just Bec I pointed out to her leaving negative comments is no place that on MY page. This person deleted me and is a cyber friend not in real life. My point is do we accept people's negativity in our fb page? I thought that is why we have sport forums to trash talk other team and what not. Crazy day!

Last edited:
On my way to hang out with my Lesbian friends at GLBT night at AT&T Park (Giants Game) and thinking......Heh.

Wow, would your Father, by any chance, have anything to do with the Waterford crystal plant there?

Quite a few members of my fathers family either worked or are working for Waterford Chrystal. It has changed a lot over the years and has new owners. My mom has a few one of a kind pieces of Waterford Crystal that were made by a relative. My favorite is a Christmas tree star for the top of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back