What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I have been laughing to the point of tears for about 10 minutes... :laugh2:

i am thinking that i ve seen like lots of swearing typically this pissy.

Thinking we must have had one heck of a storm. I was in WalMart and I felt the floor vibrate. Now, this WallyWorld is extremely solid and I've never felt that before. Next thing I know, I have a text on my phone. Contractor was nice enough to text and ask if I was okay and did I need any help. He also said "It's raining horses and cows. It's too heavy for cats and dogs". By the time I was finished, the rain was done.

Thinking we must have had one heck of a storm. I was in WalMart and I felt the floor vibrate. Now, this WallyWorld is extremely solid and I've never felt that before. Next thing I know, I have a text on my phone. Contractor was nice enough to text and ask if I was okay and did I need any help. He also said "It's raining horses and cows. It's too heavy for cats and dogs". By the time I was finished, the rain was done.

So clever and he actually thought of it when he could use it! I always seem to think of clever things to late to use them.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about all the online tutorial that I need to get done.

Interesting choice of avatar too, considering the hot topic yesterday and today.

Stepped out for fresh air and I missed the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back