What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how much I hate having plans cancelled at the last minute. Was getting ready to leave for Deaf Coffee Chat and got a text that it was cancelled.

I'm thinking about is an ATV safe for little kids to ride with a parent like 2 years old ? and going in muddy ride on ATV too ? no helmet, no goggles ? Is it safe for the little kids to ride with a parent on ATV ????????

Ive been thinkin about deaf awarness day at Kings Island in Ohio.. Kings Island is amusement park with a lot of big rollar coaster rides. An ole friend of mine mentioned about it on facebook.

I'm thinking about is an ATV safe for little kids to ride with a parent like 2 years old ? and going in muddy ride on ATV too ? no helmet, no goggles ? Is it safe for the little kids to ride with a parent on ATV ????????

Well, it's dangerous to ride in vehicles, plans, trains, etc. Just a risk we have to take....there have been many ATV accidents where I live. Mostly teens who would drive recklessly....

A 2 year old?...I'd make sure the child had on a helmet & goggles, you also...and as long as you're driving slow and being extra cautious, (as you have "precious cargo aboard")...and that's ur child!...As for myself, No, I would not allow a 2 year old to ride on a ATV.

me too rock n robin.... i dont understand the child's father.... he don't seem to care at all.. all he thinks about himself and having fun. its not safe for our little girl to be riding on ATV with no helmet and being in muddy water. thats unacceptable.... :o( I'm always worried when shes at her dad. UGH...

Ive been thinkin about deaf awarness day at Kings Island in Ohio.. Kings Island is amusement park with a lot of big rollar coaster rides. An ole friend of mine mentioned about it on facebook.

Kings Island is awesome!!!!! We always went there when i was a teenager, with church groups and such.

I'm thinking of my school workload finally being over for the semester. I like school, but my parents push me very hard and I can't take it anymore. I want to be like a normal college kid without rushing through in 2 years when it normally takes 4 years. Ugg!

Why are you trying to do it in 2?? Life is too short for that kind of stress. Even if it means more student loan debt, it's better to have less stress and really learn the material for your classes since it will prepare you for your career. I took 18 credit hours, the max allowed at our university, for two semesters in a row... i finally gave up when I chose classes for last semester. I took less classes (14 credit hours) and decided that if I need to, I will just take another semester of classes rather than deal with that stress

me too rock n robin.... i dont understand the child's father.... he don't seem to care at all.. all he thinks about himself and having fun. its not safe for our little girl to be riding on ATV with no helmet and being in muddy water. thats unacceptable.... :o( I'm always worried when shes at her dad. UGH...
reckless

I would NOT allow it. It would take a real douchbag to endanger a 2 year old like that. especially without helmet or googles.

they do make mini atvs for young kids, they are for older than 2. if it was a powerwheels it would not be an issue.

This is an issue I would take a parent to court for, if it was a custody issue. reckless stupidity.

Thinking I may skip my medicine tonight and take a sleeping pill. Will check with someone first.

Very dangerous unless you stay under 5mph on level ground, all wearing full helmets. Even then, a two-year-old's neck isn't strong enough to support a heavy helmet.

I'm thinking, not safe.

In some states, it's also illegal child endangerment.

new regime at the gym, seems I've been slacking all this time...

Thinking about how we haven't seen Pretty around in a few days...

Maybe she's too shy to post an ILY pic of herself...

:hmm:

I figure out think so pretty want to out on free work :P

Can't wait for my kids to be out for Summer Break and how bored I am. That I should eat, get ready and clean the house. Also wondering if it will rain a lot today. Nothing exciting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back