What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. I hadn't even heard of this. I wonder how people who need to wear their own glasses are going to use them?

Although I must say I wouldn't even attend with that form of captioning.

I wouldn't either. I have not ever heard of this. Must be new? I only go to open captioning (printed right on the screen just like on TV) movies.

Thinking of mio amor <3

I am thinking that now that my son set up our swimming pool and filled it, I would like it to get hot enough to swim!

Im thinkin what If I screech my brakes when deer was in plain sight...I kept goin and the deer hit back of my car...just a lil scratch.. that was close!! I was on cruise control at 60mph.... ughhh

Our son-in-law paid off his truck when he was around 21 years old, and the next week he hit a deer and it was totaled. Now he is super careful about them. One day he saw two deer running toward his new car and he slammed on the brakes and stopped completely.

The two deer ran into him while he was totally stoped, and fell over in the road. Dented his truck, too.

Weird. I hadn't even heard of this. I wonder how people who need to wear their own glasses are going to use them?

Although I must say I wouldn't even attend with that form of captioning.

I have heard of both, some theaters doing the little screen for captioning that sits in the cup holder. And some with captioning glasses. Since I wear Rx glasses, I wonder about the captioning glasses. Not going to work for me, unless they can fit over my own glasses (without scratching them, of course).

Personally I gave up going to theaters some years ago because I needed captioning. I just wait for it to show up in dvd on Netflix or through our library. Don't have to put up with rude people at theaters, either, LOL! :giggle:

I wouldn't either. I have not ever heard of this. Must be new? I only go to open captioning (printed right on the screen just like on TV) movies.

My mom had called the theater the day before hand and they said it would be shown with OPEN caption

My mom had called the theater the day before hand and they said it would be shown with OPEN caption

Our theater complex calls it CC, but I always think of that as being on the screen, and what we really get is RWC.

Yours sounds awful, and I hope you have a different captioned theater within range of you.

I'm thinking "Windbag" Black needs to retire. This is the defending attorney for John Goodman in a DUI murder trial here in WPB, FL. Goodman was found guilty and now, Black (Roy) is explaining how sentencing guidelines should not be based on "retribution".

I'm thinking "Windbag" Black needs to retire. This is the defending attorney for John Goodman in a DUI murder trial here in WPB, FL. Goodman was found guilty and now, Black (Roy) is explaining how sentencing guidelines should not be based on "retribution".

Goodman got 16 years in prison with credit for time served. $10,000 fine and lossd of driver's license for life.

Am thinking about the upcoming surgery (again) on both ears, not a pleasent thought, tho'. The prognosis for the infection (as per the doctor) is "unknown".....Feel it's sort of ironic to have one surgery @ $65,000, then again, a few months later, have to have it again.....but on both ears now.

Am thinking about the upcoming surgery (again) on both ears, not a pleasent thought, tho'. The prognosis for the infection (as per the doctor) is "unknown".....Feel it's sort of ironic to have one surgery @ $65,000, then again, a few months later, have to have it again.....but on both ears now.

Beats the alternative. You can die from cholesteatoma if it is ignored and can get to the brain.

Beats the alternative. You can die from cholesteatoma if it is ignored and can get to the brain.

True that....I'm a member of the Cholesteatoma group...and someone there has had 15 surgeries to date....And it still comes back. Not a pleasent thought, tho'.

Mod note:

Take this bickering in PM or elsewhere please and move on.

oh sorry my bad. I didn't see Calvin's note.

I am now thinking - it's time for me to cook dinner. Hope the chops thawed enough.

Besides, I need a break from the mini-drama. Jiro - you 'da best!!

I am now thinking - it's time for me to cook dinner. Hope the chops thawed enough.

Besides, I need a break from the mini-drama. Jiro - you 'da best!!

007312-55.jpg

now rub my belly and fetch me a wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back