What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about the meal plans I have to make up for the new weight loss plan doctor suggested. Also, thinking and worrying about the meds he wants me to try. One last thing, thinking about the bill that I may have tomorrow. We have to take my car into the shop. It died at church Sunday and we towed it home. We think it's the starter, and if so, then it will be the third starter in 2 1/2 years.

I am thinkin about leavin this site and check on my basketball fanasty teams. I have two.

I am thinking about my doctors appointment tomorrow. I will be getting all my test results. I have been making a list of questions for him. I hope all my questions get answered and I get some good news.

Good Luck, girl!....I'm so sick of doctors, and never go unless I absolutely have to. Wouldn't it be great if the doctor would come to us, while we sat on the sofa eating bon-bons?....And of course, no charge.....Ah well, wishful thinking.

I'm thinking on where to buy my next computer. I want a desktop and not a laptop. We have Office Depot, Staples, Office Max, Sam's Club, Costco, WalMart, Target, KMart and Best Buy around here. Not sure what else.

Whereever is cheapest! (And good quality, that is) :)

I bought my son a desktop from an old country friend who lives way out "in the sticks". He had a long ponytail (braided), is about 70 years old. He builds and repairs computers, he's just awesome! He has a super huge computer screen at his workshop, along with a steering wheel and a shifter.....He even rebuilt one of my old computers that was about 20 years old and it still works great.....and the good thing is, whenever we do have a problem, we just call him....he's always willing to help.

I am thinking about the meal plans I have to make up for the new weight loss plan doctor suggested. Also, thinking and worrying about the meds he wants me to try. One last thing, thinking about the bill that I may have tomorrow. We have to take my car into the shop. It died at church Sunday and we towed it home. We think it's the starter, and if so, then it will be the third starter in 2 1/2 years.

Starters are easy to fix. Will cost ya 30-40$ and 15 minutes of someone laying on their back.

(oh shit, that sounded really bad . . .)

Good Luck, girl!....I'm so sick of doctors, and never go unless I absolutely have to. Wouldn't it be great if the doctor would come to us, while we sat on the sofa eating bon-bons?....And of course, no charge.....Ah well, wishful thinking.

I am old enough to remember our family doctor making house calls.

I bought my son a desktop from an old country friend who lives way out "in the sticks". He had a long ponytail (braided), is about 70 years old. He builds and repairs computers, he's just awesome! He has a super huge computer screen at his workshop, along with a steering wheel and a shifter.....He even rebuilt one of my old computers that was about 20 years old and it still works great.....and the good thing is, whenever we do have a problem, we just call him....he's always willing to help.

It reminded me of my sister's computer. She asked someone to repair her PC computer. He turned out that he hacked her computer and accessed it without her knowledge some new information were missing later in her computer without having him at her house. Even, some working parts were out of date that she didn't know about because she paid him to upgrade the parts - later she brought her computer at a computer shop, and they told her about the parts. Be careful. She got so mad at him and finally get rid of her computer and the hacker. So, I gave her my a little older iMac. I met the man once, and he was pretty creepy.

It reminded me of my sister's computer. She asked someone to repair her PC computer. He turned out that he hacked her computer and accessed it without her knowledge some new information were missing later in her computer without having him at her house. Even, some working parts were out of date that she didn't know about because she paid him to upgrade the parts - later she brought her computer at a computer shop, and they told her about the parts. Be careful. She got so mad at him and finally get rid of her computer and the hacker. So, I gave her my a little older iMac. I met the man once, and he was pretty creepy.

Good advise....one has to be careful. As for our computer tech, we've known him a very, very long time, his family and his pets also. Guess we've been lucky, as we've had no problems at all, for years......

I had a great computer tech, but he's back in Missouri. Other than that, My uncle used to build computers from parts from the old computers that were trashed at IUPUI Library system. Indiana Uni/Perdue Uni. That's where my mother and I each got a computer way back, but now this uncle has Alzheimer's and no longer works.

Thinking of my new guy and doing zumba :)

Wondering if I should go to the doctor... I am coughing, blowing my nose, and loosing my voice... but I doubt they'd give me any meds. Probably just tell me to go home and use mucinex. *sigh*

They can't do much for a cold. Stay home with your germs... it will pass eventually.

Your so cheap! :lol:

Cheetah, it says that Cheetah Consulting is closed, but I tell you, I drove by the sign that said Cheetah's, Now Open, No service refused. - Now, what gives here? :laugh2:

LOL @ "No service refused." Brings all kinds of ........ to mind! :D

Worst of it is, the place is located in an area where drugs and prostitutes are plentiful, not to mention the bars. Now, this Cheetah's is a stripper place with the dancers and servers all dressed in Cheetah costumes.

Worst of it is, the place is located in an area where drugs and prostitutes are plentiful, not to mention the bars. Now, this Cheetah's is a stripper place with the dancers and servers all dressed in Cheetah costumes.

Ah, that explains where the strippers for the party disappeared to. They went to the wrong Cheetah's. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back