What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going from NYC to the sinking site and then back.

Do you get a money back guarantee if it hits an iceberg? :P

Oh and better make sure the captain isn't an Italian playboy!

You hope. :giggle:

My birthday is on the 100th year anniversary of the Titanic sinking and my son has been obsessed with the Titanic for the past 6 months. Just find it weird.

My birthday is on the 100th year anniversary of the Titanic sinking and my son has been obsessed with the Titanic for the past 6 months. Just find it weird.

Well it was also on the 99th, 98th, and 97th anniversary of the Titanic, and nothing bad happened, right??? Or are you Jack reincarnated??? :P

Well it was also on the 99th, 98th, and 97th anniversary of the Titanic, and nothing bad happened, right??? Or are you Jack reincarnated??? :P

It was funny that back in 1995, I read a story about the Titanic and I became obsessed with it. Then, the movie (with jack and Rose) came out in 1997 and I fell in love with it. It wasnt until in the movie when they showed Jack"s drawing of Rose on TV that it was drawn on April 14th when I realized, "Oh holy shit..that's my birthday!" Then People's magazine came out with the history of Titanic after the movie grossed big time and I saw thatit hit the iceberg on April 14th and I was liek wow..then I saw the year...ohhh it was 1912 and I was born in 1972...exactly 60 years apart. I got goosebumps but then I forgot alll about it until my son got obsessed about the Titanic last year so i decided to check out the dates and was like, "ohhhhh whoaaaa the 100th year anniversary is on my big 4-0 birthday!"

Just toooo COOOL for words. How many people do you know whose birthday falls on a 100th year anniversary of a profound historical event? I am a history buff so it is a big deal to me.

It was funny that back in 1995, I read a story about the Titanic and I became obsessed with it. Then, the movie (with jack and Rose) came out in 1997 and I fell in love with it. It wasnt until in the movie when they showed Jack"s drawing of Rose on TV that it was drawn on April 14th when I realized, "Oh holy shit..that's my birthday!" Then People's magazine came out with the history of Titanic after the movie grossed big time and I saw thatit hit the iceberg on April 14th and I was liek wow..then I saw the year...ohhh it was 1912 and I was born in 1972...exactly 60 years apart. I got goosebumps but then I forgot alll about it until my son got obsessed about the Titanic last year so i decided to check out the dates and was like, "ohhhhh whoaaaa the 100th year anniversary is on my big 4-0 birthday!"

Just toooo COOOL for words. How many people do you know whose birthday falls on a 100th year anniversary of a profound historical event? I am a history buff so it is a big deal to me.

Are we going to re-enact the sinking for your birthday?

I don't want to be Jack. :ugh:

The bacon, eggs, and potatoes that the guys are making !! For once I am not the one cooking ! :D House smells YUMMY

Thinking I just made some awesome soup for lunch and hubby will be in for a surprise when he comes home from work. Beef broth, chunks of pot roast, onions, garlic, carrots, peas and some Kosher egg think noodles. they are kind of like a really think linguine noodle.

Thinking how glad that i survived this weekend.

I'm thinking we are going to wake up to 6-8 inches of white stuff on the ground. UGH - all 6 inches of UGH. Then they say there will be ice behind it....

I'm thinking we are going to wake up to 6-8 inches of white stuff on the ground. UGH - all 6 inches of UGH. Then they say there will be ice behind it....

Bet you don't want to leave your bed!

I saw a cheetah in an tv ad for a turbo car. Gee, wonder why I thought of a couple of guys on AD?

Am thinking I have a full day today and don't know why I'm sitting here at AD....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back