What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Our news just reported highs above 100 almost everyday next week.

Plus I am getting heat advisory warning texts on my phone.

Gee that is awful hot! Be sure to drink plenty water . We have a water ban here , you can only water your lawn and plants every other day. The duck pond is drying up for a lack of rain and the high heat.

again I headache :/ I am serious no reason odd I stranger I suspect I don't understand what is wrong !

I am thinking of how sad it is for people to waste their life by committing atrocious acts.

I am thinking of how sad it is for people to waste their life by committing atrocious acts.

HUH? how ironic is that? were your thinking based on what you have done? :ugh3: i agree that you sure attacked one member here big time. unbelievable. Good thinking. :shock:

I'm thinking that it just doesn't get any easier at times.

HUH? how ironic is that? were your thinking based on what you have done? :ugh3: i agree that you sure attacked one member here big time. unbelievable. Good thinking. :shock:

There's no irony here, Frisky. Retract your claws! I surely didn't attack one member here as I only attacked the concept of homosexuality itself, not the individual and I shall leave it at that.

I'm thinking that it just doesn't get any easier at times.

Life is most certainly not easy at times. This is simply why life is a roller coaster as we have exciting times, hard times, sad times, and so on. Life throws us curve balls, fast balls, and so on and we only have to roll with the punches.

I am thinking about it being the hottest day here in 24 years. And we still have several days left of temperatures over 100 each day.

I am thinking about it being the hottest day here in 24 years. And we still have several days left of temperatures over 100 each day.

I am so tired of this heat, 104 here today and that is a cooler day:laugh2:

You know it is hot when it is "too hot" to take our boat out:cool2:

Same temperature here with very high humidity. Wow!

Perhaps, you should move up north and dwell in let's say....Alaska!

The temperatures here in Texas haven't been too bad. It was worse last summer when there was a heat wave that lasted for weeks!!! I just hope there won't be a heat wave lasting more than a week this summer!

Perhaps, you should move up north and dwell in let's say....Alaska!

The temperatures here in Texas haven't been too bad. It was worse last summer when there was a heat wave that lasted for weeks!!! I just hope there won't be a heat wave lasting more than a week this summer!
And paint moose! That's my plan.

Same temperature here with very high humidity. Wow!

Humidity makes it so much worse. We don't have it here. Just super dry, hot heat. I am afraid to see my PG&E bill this month. Stay cool:cold:

Thinking of applying for a job in Virginia, my mom is discouraging me from doing it. The more she pursues that, it makes want to apply for it! It's a good job too, it's what I graduated in this field in 2010.

The rain stopped and enjoyed the live band playing swing music to a packed audience. Sometime lucky! Mel Lastman square/Toronto

And paint moose! That's my plan.

Have you ever seen a wild moose?

Thinking of applying for a job in Virginia, my mom is discouraging me from doing it. The more she pursues that, it makes want to apply for it! It's a good job too, it's what I graduated in this field in 2010.

Why is your mom discouraging you to not apply for the job? Is it because she doesn't want you to move away? Or is it because she doesn't want you to be in that field?

Have you ever seen a wild moose?

Why is your mom discouraging you to not apply for the job? Is it because she doesn't want you to move away? Or is it because she doesn't want you to be in that field?

The moving away part. We are not even close like a mother/daughter should be. I don't see any problem with applying. She said, you have to pay for a flight, you have to pay for a hotel blah blah ... so negative.

The moving away part. We are not even close like a mother/daughter should be. I don't see any problem with applying. She said, you have to pay for a flight, you have to pay for a hotel blah blah ... so negative.

I see. She's obviously not as supportive of you as she should be. We all have to start somewhere even if we have to relocate to upstart our careers! Perhaps moving away will make your mother realize how important it is to maintain and make the mother/daughter bond between you two grow.

There's the famous saying: "You don't know how much the other person cares until you are away from him/her."

There is another famous quote: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Yes, I have seen one in Minnesota.

So have I..in Alaska!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back