What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. She's obviously not as supportive of you as she should be. We all have to start somewhere even if we have to relocate to upstart our careers! Perhaps moving away will make your mother realize how important it is to maintain and make the mother/daughter bond between you two grow.

There's the famous saying: "You don't know how much the other person cares until you are away from him/her."

There is another famous quote: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

So have I..in Alaska!

Yes, that's so true. I wouldn't mind relocating to upstart my career.

Good! Most companies want to hire people who want to relocate because this shows you are willing to move in order to support the company and also, that you care about your career. I am pretty sure that you have figured out by now the pros and cons of moving to that certain location, right? :hmm:

I'm thinking - How about coming back here to Kentucky? It'll be a bit closer to Miami than where you are at, right? :lol:

I'm thinking - How about coming back here to Kentucky? It'll be a bit closer to Miami than where you are at, right? :lol:

Hey hey now! She'd move to Kentucky if there are jobs lined up for her. Also, only if the demand is high for her field in the Bluegrass state.

At least, you could pay for an airplane ticket for her to visit you. :-p

Hey hey now! She'd move to Kentucky if there are jobs lined up for her. Also, only if the demand is high for her field in the Bluegrass state.

I would if I could! :P

She knows she is always welcome here at anytime.

Well, I am pretty sure you could if you were to buy her a one way ticket with her buying a ticket to fly herself out of KY.

Well, using the method of airplanes as a transportation is most definitely not the only option. The cheapest option would be to purchase her a Greyhound ticket! :giggle:

Thinking there might be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, yeah, but are you ready to go to the light? :shock:

Watching too much "Ghost Whisperer"

Nah!! I'm not ready for that light yet. I'm seeing the light of life on the opposite end on depression.

I hate headache :/ lol tomororw again hardwork soon lots of work complication :lol:

I am all for it! I just need to find a job in KY :)

Well, I am pretty sure you could if you were to buy her a one way ticket with her buying a ticket to fly herself out of KY.

Well, using the method of airplanes as a transportation is most definitely not the only option. The cheapest option would be to purchase her a Greyhound ticket! :giggle:

Yes, the job in VA is for a specific company in Medical Assisting less requirements than CA

I am all for moving to KY if there is a job in line for me :)

I have my options to bring my car to KY :P[/CODE]

Yes, the job in VA is for a specific company in Medical Assisting less requirements than CA

I am all for moving to KY if there is a job in line for me :)

I have my options to bring my car to KY :P[/CODE]

Well, I guess you could go on a road trip if time is not of a concern. :)

I see. I wish you the best in getting the job in VA.

Rio..I think ya can do it.. ya got a good mind for that.. and who knows if ya hit the jackpot? go for it & see what happens..cant hurt to try eh?

What sojourn?

I'm thinking I may have fried my netbook speakers and bummed that it'll cost a lot to repair.

THinking being deaf occasionally saves money. I could care less if my netbook makes noise! :lol:

THinking being deaf occasionally saves money. I could care less if my netbook makes noise! :lol:

hahahaha yes that makes sense. Honestly I could live just fine without hearing, because I can hear music in my head. It's my eyes I worry about since my vision is poor. I have to set the fonts to Large size to be able to read on my netbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back