What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to HR. I tried to encourage them to hire him in a different dept or a different store. Unfortunately for him, I don't think they are going to. Her first response was, "that's stalker type behavior" and I just chuckled and said that the thought had crossed my mind. I hope for his sake, they will hire him (just at a different store).

Just talked to HR. I tried to encourage them to hire him in a different dept or a different store. Unfortunately for him, I don't think they are going to. Her first response was, "that's stalker type behavior" and I just chuckled and said that the thought had crossed my mind. I hope for his sake, they will hire him (just at a different store).

Try not to feel too much empathy for someone who stalks you. It isn't necessarily harmless behavior just because he told you he does it.

:lol: I dunno. (It surprises me that they allowed me to get my ears pierced when I was 10, but I can't wear contacts. :crazy:)

Actually, I know a lot of parents who won't let their kids wear contacts - for various reasons. :dunno2:

We won't buy them for our son, either. Given his active life, he is more likely to lose contacts than glasses and they cost more than we want to spend on replacements, he is not likely to follow up on the regular care they require, and his prescription is still changing.

Well - my kids are now mostly self-sufficient for the most part. At 16 (17 next month) and 18, most of my time is spent dealing with MIL and mother.

Which is so much harder than the kids, IMO. When my kids are having those moments, I can tell myself, "They will outgrow this."
When my dad was alive and being very difficult, I could not say that.

I have the same problem, about allergies. (I'm allergic to like EVERYTHING. Literally. They tested me for more than 60 things, and I was severely allergic to everything except one kind of mold found in California.) Plus, my allergies are at their worst in my eyes (and in my lungs - asthma). I get the works - red, itchy, watery, puffy and swollen eyes. That, in and of itself, is probably a good reason to stay away from the contacts.

Ugh, I know how you feel....as for contacts, I stopped wearing them since I take antihistamines, and they dry my eyes out, and dry contacts are not pleasant. I've ripped a few in half while prying them out.

There are new ones out that are supposed to be harmless when dried....we shall see....

I am sick of rain. A little here and there would be okay, but 4 solid days is a bit much.

Try not to feel too much empathy for someone who stalks you. It isn't necessarily harmless behavior just because he told you he does it.

I understand what you're saying. I think that's a double edged sword for me. I'm an empathetic and compassionate person by nature. Perhaps to a fault at times. I'll keep my distance from him. The semester is almost over, so I shouldn't be seeing him too much anymore.

As long as he doesn't show up to my place of employment, I'm good. Plus, I might be petit, but I'm as strong as an ox so I could kick his ass (or grab his cajones) if need be.

As long as he doesn't show up to my place of employment, I'm good. Plus, I might be petit, but I'm as strong as an ox so I could kick his ass (or grab his cajones) if need be.

If I see another person on the news who dies from blue balls, I guess I'll have an inkling where it all came from. :cool:

I couldn't resist. That post had a je ne sais quoi about it. :D

Am thinking about the "Band Jam" at my house later this evening....they are practicing here for the 1st time, having a concert of sorts in June...(Christian Rock)....getting the snacks/soda/water ready...one good thing is, the music ain't gonna bother me!

I'm thinking about how crazy I'm doing at work....f*cking nuts...

I am thinking about the mountain of laundry I should be folding right now.

I'm thinking about how crazy I'm doing at work....f*cking nuts...

Which one is you?
make-emoticons-keyboard-800x800.jpg

crazy-smile.png

Ugh, I know how you feel....as for contacts, I stopped wearing them since I take antihistamines, and they dry my eyes out, and dry contacts are not pleasant. I've ripped a few in half while prying them out.

There are new ones out that are supposed to be harmless when dried....we shall see....

I tried every brand on the market...and could not wear them. One contact somehow rolled behind my eyeball...could not find it...went to the doctor, and it was hell getting it out....I had severe dry eyes, but refused surgery....And one of my sisters even wore bi-focal contact lens at one time. But now is back to wearing glasses.

Tax figure out Tax pretty lots of budget I am lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back