What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say green brownies!? :shock:

Yep !! Be sure to ask CSign for them as she's the one who has them. Apparently she thinks Deaf people are delusional or angry so she recommends that we take some. :lol:

Yep !! Be sure to ask CSign for them as she's the one who has them. Apparently she thinks Deaf people are delusional or angry so she recommends that we take some. :lol:

Oh!!! I like delusional! I want some too!!! :giggle:

I'm thinking, I get the whole bed to myself tonight. Hubby came home early so he could work overnight tonight. Wonder how many cats will join me.

I'm thinking, I get the whole bed to myself tonight. Hubby came home early so he could work overnight tonight. Wonder how many cats will join me.

Sorry, this cat already has his own personal bed warmer!!! :giggle: :wave:

And on that note... Night All! :)

I am good communication I will set up process plan soon coming work asl I figure out!

I would think at least 2, you can borrow some of mine if you like. :giggle:

I would think at least 2, you can borrow some of mine if you like. :giggle:

Sammy hasn't been joining us lately. Only Tinkerbell. Sammy is now into hiding in the smelly or deep dark spots. By day, he is under son's bed curled around the old sneakers, by night, he is in a corner of the living room with son's hiking boots. Tinkerbell is being the one to crave all the love she can get from me. She's been sleeping curled up next to my chest for the last 6 nights.

I am working because research lots hard work I am effort best think myself I am manager! good cope pretty tough!

I am thinking, I've had enough here. I am going to take the plunge and move out and try to go to Uni full-time. I may not get to go this fall, but I will be taking out loans and such for the spring semester.

Thinking what a cool night, going to the Starbucks drive-thru and having a cute guy wait on you :giggle: The benefits of late night studying :P

Thinking what a cool night, going to the Starbucks drive-thru and having a cute guy wait on you :giggle: The benefits of late night studying :P

I hope to be able to do that so as there is a Starbucks in the city I am hoping to move to in the future.

I'm thinking if I had a baby tomorrow I would probably name it Ben or Alice.

I hope to be able to do that so as there is a Starbucks in the city I am hoping to move to in the future.

We have a few drive-thru starbucks around the cities. Who knew , I land to see a cute guy. Now, I know where to make my late night trips :giggle:

We have a few drive-thru starbucks around the cities. Who knew , I land to see a cute guy. Now, I know where to make my late night trips :giggle:

The Starbucks in Rsvl closes at 10pm I think so there won't be any late night coffees unless I brew it myself at home.

I am thinking: The summer finale of Switched at Birth was A M A Z I N G !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back