What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too hot weather I am very numberous because on my stomach something wrong bit fever sweat stranger! I am not sick but I am very bit too much tired because affect to something summer!

We can be sad together! :(

But autumn is coming soon! :P

We can be sad together! :(

But autumn is coming soon! :P

I went out on the patio after dark last night and could swear I felt fall in the air. Even today, it was 86, but the air feels different. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.:lol:

I went out on the patio after dark last night and could swear I felt fall in the air. Even today, it was 86, but the air feels different. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.:lol:

I hope not also. I told my husband today that it is the worst summer I can ever remember.

He said it is the worst summer almost everybody can remember, with all kinds of awful records set.

For me, it's when the maple trees start to turn yellow that's the start of fall for me. I've jsut seen a few yellow tinged leaves so I guess fall is starting soon.

I hope not also. I told my husband today that it is the worst summer I can ever remember.

He said it is the worst summer almost everybody can remember, with all kinds of awful records set.

Everyone is saying the same thing. I haven't talked to anyone that can remember a worse summer weather wise.

But, hey...global warming is a myth.:giggle:

My SO & I are still sick. I've missed 1.5 days of work now. I hate summer colds/viral bugs. !!! :(

For me, it's when the maple trees start to turn yellow that's the start of fall for me. I've jsut seen a few yellow tinged leaves so I guess fall is starting soon.

Fall is my favorite time of year. I just love the colors and the way the air feels and smells. My dad always thought that fall was my favorite because I have always loved school, and that is when school starts.:giggle:

My SO & I are still sick. I've missed 1.5 days of work now. I hate summer colds/viral bugs. !!! :(

I am so sorry! It seems that summer colds make you feel so much worse than winter ones.

Everyone is saying the same thing. I haven't talked to anyone that can remember a worse summer weather wise.

It's been a cold wet summer where I live. Wouldn't mind some of your heat!

Shhhh! Al Gore might be listening... :laugh2:

I'm thinking I may be able to do a "happy dance" here soon. Contractor says that if things go on track from here on, he will be able to start his portion in a month. He is going to be working slowly as he only has a small crew and they all do all the work. Plumbing, electrical and building. Different men on his crew are certified in each field. We may get to move into the new house (weather permitting and inspections permitting) by either April or May next year.

I'm thinking it was a bad idea for us to buy our dad an iPhone for his birthday (in march). He just figured it out and I received 32 text messages from him today. They say things like "this phone is cool" and "how do cool kids spell cool on phones?" and "mom says hi" and on and on.

:lol: don't we love our parents when they get the hang of texting? My mom only learned it in the past year or so (she's 70), my dad hasn't yet. 1 out of 2 ain't bad. :lol:

I had plenty of those. And *I* am done with them. Don't know if the rest of the state is, but I am.

AlleyCat, I sure hope dad gets bored of it soon...

I wish so too jillio! I don't know what 105 is in Celsius but I guess hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back