What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
pain my throat suck suffer I am tired because weird on my stomach!

Well - turns out I may not be able to go to Deaf Social. My mother's cold is taking a turn for the worst. I have to keep an eye on her Taught daughter what to listen for and she thinks there is a rattle in my mother's lungs, but isn't sure. Called doctor again, he said to keep an eye on her for the night and check in the morning. He also explained to daughter over the phone what to listen for and so she checks my mother every 3 hours. Mom has said, that if it is bad enough for the hospital, then we are to take her, but she will not seek life saving treatment if the Hep C and cirrhosis are against what is going on. I understand her position. Not many people would, but as it is, there are very few medicines that will help her. She almost died while in the hospital back in 2008 and it was all from the meds they gave her counteracting against the medical issues she has. We are currently in a wait and see mode right now to see if this cold gets worse. Still no fever.

I heard it sites downtimes,, something hacker on ruin site I am shocked I apologized theme is very sad! terrible screw up! I heard it!

they pissed off serious! I am shocked no idea what hosting problem! I am hand off I think so coookies something infect

thinking how I wish I have a pool home. My mom, my son, and I went to my aunt's and used her pool all day. Sooooo relaxing! Brother, his girlfriend, and my hubby joined my uncle out in the desert to go shooting.

I am pretty think so hearing not understand blocked I suspect he is very misunderstnad hearing becuase I think so he don't understand blocked English barriers!

Oh goodness. Tell her to stay away from horny boys and tell her everything about teen pregnancy. :lol:

She already knows. She has a very good head on her shoulders. She is more focused on getting a good education and establishing her career than boys. She is off to a good start.

Me too. My daughter is so excited and is "Miss Big Shot" now that she will be in High School.

School shopping was interesting this year. She actually wanted more "girly" stuff. Nearly brought tears to my eyes. :giggle:

My daughter was not really excited. Very nervous.

I hate Walmart. I don't rag on people who shop there, though, because it's not their fault they need to shop there. Blame the politicians and the rich people with the power that allowed Walmart to hurt people.

I hate Walmart. I don't rag on people who shop there, though, because it's not their fault they need to shop there. Blame the politicians and the rich people with the power that allowed Walmart to hurt people.

Well - I have to do my shopping at Walmart. Publix is too expensive. Winn Dixie is either expensive or has bad food. Other than that, there are some new grocery stores (new to me), but they are all Spanish speaking. One is El Presidente' and I can't remember the name of the other. They mainly only have the Latino labels and I don't know all of them. I am also amazed by the price difference between 2 different Walmarts. My usual store has a 16 oz box of pasta shells for $0.82 and the one I went to today that was not a Supercenter, the same pasta was $1.28. The stores are about 5-6 miles from each other.

Well - I have to do my shopping at Walmart. Publix is too expensive. Winn Dixie is either expensive or has bad food. Other than that, there are some new grocery stores (new to me), but they are all Spanish speaking. One is El Presidente' and I can't remember the name of the other. They mainly only have the Latino labels and I don't know all of them. I am also amazed by the price difference between 2 different Walmarts. My usual store has a 16 oz box of pasta shells for $0.82 and the one I went to today that was not a Supercenter, the same pasta was $1.28. The stores are about 5-6 miles from each other.

I am surprised to hear that cause all prices are controlled from home office in Arkansas. :hmm:

Thinking about the bed.. I'm gonna climb in it and sleep. Night all.

I am sure Shel will warn her all about guys like YOU. :roll:
:nana:
She already knows. She has a very good head on her shoulders. She is more focused on getting a good education and establishing her career than boys. She is off to a good start.
GOOD!

Wuteva. I love Walmart b/c they have everything. I've seen rich women grocery shoppin' at WM. Even good lookin' girls shop there. A lot of ppl arent millionaires. Dolly Parton shops there as well. I've seen pics of WWE wrestlers do grocery shopping at WM. Get a clue,plz. :)

EDIT: I saw a pic of Tim Tebow shop at WM. And other professional football players.

Thinking about what to put on a sunburn to make it feel better...ouch ouch ouch.

Wirelessly posted

I've been doing so good lately but I might have overdone myself...excruciating pain in my pelvis and hips, clearly from radiation last year. They say there is a good chance I will end up with brittle bones. And I'm SO pissed...spent 3 days doing hardcore cleaning and organizing...just to find out my mother-in-law is planning on bringing boxes of my husband's stuff that he left in her storage/shed...she's not obligated to keep his things, I know...but we live in a tiny apartment for now...and I didn't spend 3 days just to have to sort and store more shit! I'm SO frustrated that I've been crying for 2 hours. Dammit.

Last edited:
Doubt I will be able to...but will try. Caved in and took pain medicine ...I avoid taking medicine when I can but today...whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back