What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to need a stiff drink or two before you even try to read it.

I've seen and heard a lot of things, but then again, just when I think I've seen it all, something else surprises me.

But, if it's surprised you Jillio, I take your word for it given your line of work.

Have you ever seen so much denial and venom in one thread? Other than the jackie solorazano thread?:giggle:

Oh god..I remember those threads. Crazy shit.

I was at the beach all day and just got home and got a beer to relax before going to bed and whoa Nellie! :lol:

I'm thinking: Ouch...scratched the inside of my ear and hurt myself cause the nail is long. I bled </3 not cool. Also, the weather is great for cuddling and going to bed.

I just finished a lemon drop. my palette is gone. =(

Oh, geeze! I love a lemon drop. Not the one mixed with sweet and sour, just the chilled Stoli's with a shot glass rimmed with sugar and a sugared lemon slice.

damn it I was very focus on my face ! I am tried!

Wow - that thread was :dizzy: I gave up after page 43 - I need 'Cliff's Notes' for that thread, :lol:

Anyways, daycare is closed for the next two days which means I get FOUR WHOLE DAYS WITH MY DD. She's gonna be my side kick down on the family farm. I'm thinking tomorrow, I'm gonna get my coffee, egg, and sausage fix. If I can find some wop biscuits, I'll make those too. The kiddo drinks juice or water in the mornings. Yeah, it's late and I'm headed off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back