What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - that thread was :dizzy: I gave up after page 43 - I need 'Cliff's Notes' for that thread, :lol:

Anyways, daycare is closed for the next two days which means I get FOUR WHOLE DAYS WITH MY DD. She's gonna be my side kick down on the family farm. I'm thinking tomorrow, I'm gonna get my coffee, egg, and sausage fix. If I can find some wop biscuits, I'll make those too. The kiddo drinks juice or water in the mornings. Yeah, it's late and I'm headed off to bed.

It got good after page 45 or awful depending on your pov. You coud try reading the rest of it from the last post if you want.

gosh, i was up early reading that kind of thread I missed last night. I see that they continue to say, " yes but.. " while they didn't bother to see what they use offensive words toward us as deafies yet they said they support deafies. :confused: thats a mixed signal. I know they care about their kids, and kids future. boy it got too complicated with kind of the brainwashing issue.

gosh, i was up early reading that kind of thread I missed last night. I see that they continue to say, " yes but.. " while they didn't bother to see what they use offensive words toward us as deafies yet they said they support deafies. :confused: thats a mixed signal. I know they care about their kids, and kids future. boy it got too complicated with kind of the brainwashing issue.

I think this is a case of doublespeak on the parents part.

Exactly. Words and actions are not matching up. Guess which one tells the true story?

am thinking that I need to get back to reading books because I think my grammar has gotten bad :ugh:

am thinking that I need to get back to reading books because I think my grammar has gotten bad :ugh:
Grammar looks fine, punctuation and capitalization could use some work. :giggle:

:lol: Books are fun! But if you don't want to take the time, grammar Nazis here are not shy to point out your mistakes!

Start with capitalizing the first word of your posts. No book needed to teach you that. :wave:

You're welcome. :)

You need to work on making posts longer than a sentence and no books will be involved. All those days of your political e-thuggery skills are dissipating at a quick rate. :cool:

I am research find lots of issues skills lots of development!

I'm not feeling good tonight. I think I'll just stay in the bathroom for most of tonight as my diarrhea is really bad and my nausea is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back