What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not feeling good tonight. I think I'll just stay in the bathroom for most of tonight as my diarrhea is really bad and my nausea is back.

I'm sorry you are sick. :(

I'm not feeling good tonight. I think I'll just stay in the bathroom for most of tonight as my diarrhea is really bad and my nausea is back.

I do hope you start feeling better soon. Make sure you stay hydrated as well. :grouphug:

I am thinking that it's really hard to try and make someone understand something, but instead it pisses them off and then they refuse to speak to you. Ah well, I will not let it get me down. If they want to speak to me again, then fine, if not, it's no sweat off my back.

Ugh..that sucks. Hope you feel better soon!

Thinking that one of my dearest friends will have her first baby tmw! I am so excited for her!

I am pretty dizzy on mess on my mind weird conflict to think!

What is the consequence of "old age" on "exercise"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

:laugh2: Sucks to be you. What is dat funky smell? I had to say it.

Thanks Im feeling better this morning though I think I'll just stick to white rice and yogurt for now so I can recover.

Hope it lasts. You could make chicken broth with white rice soup.

Hope it lasts. You could make chicken broth with white rice soup.

I'm afraid i'm out of chicken broth. :) My car just got towed. I'm hoping the engine trouble it's having is mild so I'll get it back later today. I do have Chicken and noodle soup so I'll have that for lunch later today.

Hope you do feel better. It is important to stay hydrated, so I second Botts' suggestion of chicken soup. Green tea, also, if you like it, is a good idea.

is it ok to drink black tea too? just wonder. I used to love green tea but i start to lose my interest with green tea. :tears: all i care is more antioxident!

Nothing wrong with black tea at all, just that green tea supposedly has more health benefits and is less bitter, so maybe easier on an upset tummy than black tea is.

Nothing wrong with black tea at all, just that green tea supposedly has more health benefits and is less bitter, so maybe easier on an upset tummy than black tea is.

yeah maybe. I remember last fall, I was too sick. I still had green tea at this time and drank it. I felt better. I think If i am sick then can drink green tea. I better buy more dark green tea better than light green tea. (speaking of tazo tea) lol

Thinking someone had a rude-o-meter stuck up their bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back